ATi Powers New Mouse Computer

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
OK, ATi is not exactly powering this contraption, but the old ATi GPU fan on the mouse certainly caught my eye. It is not the first time we have seen a build something like this. This gentleman has taken a $15 Orange Pi Zero computer board and installed it inside of an old Logitech mouse. It still ranks high on the Cool-O-Meter! Check out the video.

If the mouse still worked, would have been much cooler.. Heck if he just put the scroll wheel back and made it still light up on the bottom when it was acessing data. Would have been a bigger win..

AceGoober

Live! Laug[H]! Overclock!
Very cool and I am tempted to do the same yet it could do without the seizure inducing loading screens and audio.

Mong00se

Limp Gawd
I would buy any product with the name ATI attached. HOPEFULLY it wouldn't suck so much so scare me away from such a split second decision in the future.

azuza001

Gawd
Careful, amd may realize that the name still holds value and try and sell it to some Chinese company. Or worse, Apple...... Lol

Mugato

Muh Feelz!
If the mouse still worked, would have been much cooler.. Heck if he just put the scroll wheel back and made it still light up on the bottom when it was acessing data. Would have been a bigger win..

That was my expectation, and total letdown. I would have thought he would have wired HDMI to the other end and plugged it into a TV or something =( THAT would have been cool. This felt like a crack head uncle went to goodwill, found some crap and slapped it together.