What multiplayer game has not died down?

JRUHg

Limp Gawd
gta online

grin festival

its ok if +3 frends. not more.

red demetion 2 will have same element of online gamplay

Sarra

Weaksauce
Sadly, Perfect World is still busy. Though they had to do a server merge...

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
I am really curious how Warframe is making a comeback. Game has been out for years and gained little attention.

Constant updates and free, along with good performance and decent graphics I guess pays off after a while :p

polonyc2

Fully [H]
I am really curious how Warframe is making a comeback. Game has been out for years and gained little attention.

the release of Plains of Eidolon plus good word of mouth...the release of Destiny 2 also got more people talking about Warframe since they share similar DNA and for people who are looking for a good free alternative

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Rift

Black Desert Online

Destiny 2

which I haven't tried but a guy I work with plays the game at 10fps

S203

n00b
the release of Plains of Eidolon plus good word of mouth...the release of Destiny 2 also got more people talking about Warframe since they share similar DNA and for people who are looking for a good free alternative

This weekend Im gonna play Warframe, I haven't played it in years. But now that Plains of Eidolon is out I wanna try it again. I personally had more fun in Warframe then I did with Destiny 2 beta. But maybe that was because it was just the beta. Also one game that I'm not a huge fan of but sure isn't showing any signs of slowing down is PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.

hexamon

Weaksauce
EVE online has had remarkable resistance to losing players. It's not at it's peak but it still has tons of players 15 years later.

bigblueshock

Weaksauce
I'd go with Battlefield 4. Right now I'm playing Rainbow Six: Siege, but the game is still in active development, so not sure if that counts.

There's definitely more people playing siege now than the first 3 months of launch...