WarCraft III Frozen Throne

Retardo

Gawd
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
954
I c no threads of WC here so i decided to make 1. Who here plays it? WC > ALL other games
 

PissWater

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Messages
256
I used to play online like an addict i got RoC the 2nd or 3rd day it came out and played all the time but after a while i just moved on, I just got TFT and started to play online but the community is pretty lacking. Play people and when youre winning they just rant at you and call you a fag or something and when youre losing they call you a stupid newb. Its almost laughable how horrible the Bnet community is, full of morons and 11 year olds. I just stick to playing vs my friends now. But yea i do play WC and its still fun.
 

Neurofreeze

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
2,523
That's pretty much true for all online communities unfortunately. It's especially bad in stable and very user-friendly environments like battle.net or Xbox Live because it doesn't weed out the exceptionally retarded and ADD people.
 

BoWser

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
382
PissWater said:
I used to play online like an addict i got RoC the 2nd or 3rd day it came out and played all the time but after a while i just moved on, I just got TFT and started to play online but the community is pretty lacking. Play people and when youre winning they just rant at you and call you a fag or something and when youre losing they call you a stupid newb. Its almost laughable how horrible the Bnet community is, full of morons and 11 year olds. I just stick to playing vs my friends now. But yea i do play WC and its still fun.

You really have had some bad luck then. Most players i have played with are really nice and don't seem to brag or make excuses. What realm do you play on?
 

GeForceX

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
4,172
Don't get started on the USEast Vs. USWest...

I don't want to see some celebrity hacked. ;-)

-J.
 

]|[ Mar']['in ]|[

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
4,663
I play on east sometimes. It'd be more fun to play with people I knew though, or play with some people on a regular basis. Random team matches and 1v1's gets old.
 

Retardo

Gawd
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
954
]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
I play on east sometimes. It'd be more fun to play with people I knew though, or play with some people on a regular basis. Random team matches and 1v1's gets old.

yea it does...tryin to join a clan...never been in 1 in WC yet...wanna c how it is...any1 wanna hook it up?
 

]|[ Mar']['in ]|[

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
4,663
Retardo said:
yea it does...tryin to join a clan...never been in 1 in WC yet...wanna c how it is...any1 wanna hook it up?

I'm down. Could start a [H]ard clan :cool: . I'm not very good as I just started playing, but I'll get better.
 

uB3rn00b3r

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
413
WC is a really fun game. Believe it or not the game actually does take skills. When I first started playing I thought whoever had teh most units would win, but that is defiantly is not the case. The game is a great mix of skill and thinking imo.

I play the orcs because they are just so damn cool. What do you guys play.

an [H] caln would kick ass too.
 

sniper991122

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
4,957
I play the frozen throne pretty hardcore... since the ladder reset me and my partner played 2v2 AT a lot... I think the highest we got was somewhere in the 50's (rank 54 i think?) but now were just below 200 since we haven't played in about 2 weeks =\

Anyway, If you play 2v2 AT you don't usually get assholes who say fag and stuff (at least once you get to the higher levels). Their its all about respect, and those who are better than you are really good... 2v2 AT is the cream of the crop of players, so it filters out all the crappy players who blame their losses on hacks or fags.
 
Top