The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Official Thread

KazeoHin

[H]F Junkie
The Witcher is based on European lore, not african. If anything, they're would maybe be a black slave trader here and there.
I think there is, or at least some black merchants. The only Black named character in the show (I can remember) is a witch. Witches are taken/bought/volunteered by the Witch School from all over the fictional world. Same with Yennefer, she was taken from a far away land.

Almost ALL the characters in the show are white, Except those shown to be obviously foreign or non human.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
I think there is, or at least some black merchants. The only Black named character in the show (I can remember) is a witch. Witches are taken/bought/volunteered by the Witch School from all over the fictional world. Same with Yennefer, she was taken from a far away land.

Almost ALL the characters in the show are white, Except those shown to be obviously foreign or non human.

the Elf Dara is played by a Black actor and a few of the background Witchers at Kaer Morhen are also Black (Coen)

KazeoHin

[H]F Junkie
the Elf Dara is played by a Black actor and a few of the background Witchers at Kaer Morhen are also Black (Coen)

Yeah, if anything that seems like not a lot of characters. and ALL of them are present with the assumption that they were not born locally...