The Official Animal Crossing Friends List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opie

Gawd
Mako, I added you and opened my gate. Bring some peaches over; I've got oranges & cherries.

LadyMakoFox

Supreme [H]ardness
I'll try to drop by Opie, but it seems my problem is when I talk to copper, and select "I wana go out" or "Invite Guest" it will just start connecting and thats all it will do.

steviep

Supreme [H]ardness
Check your router settings. It occasionally freezes like that for me, as well, but it happened a lot less frequently when I opened the correct port ranges and added the DS under static IP in my router's DHCP. I also manually entered all the settings in my Nintendo Wifi connection bios setup on the DS, and the issue seems to be a lot less frequent now.

www.nintendowifi.com has excellent info about specific port ranges and other troubleshooting tips for this case. Animal Crossing, in particular, is the most particular about your connection (less so than Mario Kart) so do look into it :)

tHeEvILTwIN

Weaksauce
I bought it all (the bundle + 2 games)!

Name: boOgles
Town: oOgles
Fruit: Cherries
FC: 1030 4084 0430

Fiance's name is going to be schnoogles...don't ask :D

See, the oogles sound...playing in each name...never mind. :p

I've added a bunch of people, not everyone though, I can only take so much friend's code adding. PM me if I haven't added you and you're still active.

Mako, steviep and Opie I can recall adding since you've been the most helpful so far.

steviep

Supreme [H]ardness
Heh, Boogles, I try :)
I will be adding you, as well as some others in here (like Mako and Opie) that I've missed in a few days. I've really been too busy to play this game lately, aside from the weed-removal I do for a few mins every day... lol. So after Christmas/Boxing Day/etc has passed, I will be adding a bunch more of you. Again, remember that you have to have eachother added in order to see eachother.

Anyway, Boogles and Schnoogles, hope you enjoy the simplicity (yet complexity) of living together under Animal Crossing. I haven't done it yet with the DS version, but I do remember my brother and I playing in the same town on the Gamecube original and it was an absolute blast. Wait till the townspeople start telling you secrets about your fiancé ;)

You may or may not be able to get her into Mario Kart (it is pretty easy though), but I'm sure both of you can and will enjoy the Nintendogs. See you online soon! :D

LadyMakoFox

Supreme [H]ardness
My gate is open!

I found the problem was a software/hardware problem some routers aren't useable with the Mysterous Cat, and download option.

Hupo

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys, just got my RED DS TODAY!!! I got mario kart....but no stores had AC.... :( ill buy it after xmas

Hupo

[H]ard|Gawd
Sorz, one more question..... Can yo uhave a party in your town....i mean mroe than 2 ppl

Hupo

[H]ard|Gawd
Thats the exact code...this is in Mario Kart, im not sure if its different. I could not add friend through Mario Kart.... its said there were all invalid....

steviep

Supreme [H]ardness
Hupo, each game gives you a different friend code, FYI. The only friend codes that you can add to your Mario Kart game, are the codes from the Mario Kart thread (please search for this thread, it's some pages back). Your Animal Crossing friend code will only work with Animal Crossing, and your (different) Mario Kart code will only work with Mario Kart - and same with ours.

In order to add us all, you'll have to wait till you get Animal Crossing, and get a friend code from that game. So in the mean time, visit the Mario Kart thread and I'll be sure to give you a challenge racing later this week ;)

hignaki

Gawd
The clothes designer now has his gate open :rolleyes:

I'll try to keep it open as long as I can. Plus! I've now got a Nookingtons, so if you want a hair makeover, now's your chance! Also! Mable ans Sable have a royal crown for a...what's this? MASSIVE 1,200,000 bells! I'm set, I've got my halo and blue anime-hair, but what about you? Exclamation! Cherry trees are all over the place, grab some fruit! Other trees welcome, of course :D

Hupo

[H]ard|Gawd
Its going to be a payne in teh ass adding all of you.... i heard you can only have 2 ppl in ur town, yourself and a friend.....

vapor

n00b
Name: Steven
Town: Seaside
5326-3797-0705

I've got pears, apples and oranges; so let me know if you want to visit.

stryder2720

Supreme [H]ardness
Gahhh I've been looking for this game everywhere and can't find it. Thus those of you that have it now suck. ;) :p

I hope Frys gets more in stock this week.

silik

n00b
Hi all, I just got this game for Christmas. Its going to take me a while to add you all in :D but here is my code:

Name: Mikey
Town : FunTown
Code : 0129 4665 5299

Currently just have pears ( still new here! ) although I did find a coconut along the beach shore and I planted it but it never grew :mad: I'll be playing a lot on WFC since i got the usb adapter so in a little while after adding you all my gates will be open just please treat my town with respect :)

edit: everyone added hope to see some people soon :)

Wildwhippy

Limp Gawd
All codes are registered, so if you need fruits and shovels, I will drop some when I see your gates open ;) I'm still requesting cherries, only fruit I don't have :(

Slartibartfast

Supreme [H]ardness
*phew*

finally updated my friend list. add me everyone :D

I must admit I haven't been on too much since xmas, as I now have castlevania, phoenix wright and shadow of the colossus eating away my time

Tha_Godfather

Limp Gawd
just wondering, how many people can be at your place at the same time? if it can hold as many as possible why wont you guys set a time and goto a certain place at the same time and have a PARTY WOOHOOO!!!!! and if u can chat on there it would be even FUNNER! hehe :D

LadyMakoFox

Supreme [H]ardness
My gates are open, earily warning: I am cheating on AC for now so I've got like unlimited money and such.

I'm bored and figured why not, since I can back my saves up and all.

LadyMakoFox

Supreme [H]ardness
Slartibartfast said:
that's blocked for me, any chance I could get a cut and paste? :D

DS Rules Japan
Faster than a speeding Game Boy Advance! Not as powerful as a PS2, but able to leap over one in a single year!
by Anoop Gantayat

December 26, 2005 - The DS has been in the number one spot on the Media Create Japanese sales charts throughout the better part of 2005, beating all other hardware, including the PSP and the PS2. There was no doubt that Nintendo's third pillar was a success across the Pacific, but today Nintendo made it clear: the DS isn't just a success in Japan, its a phenomenon.

At a press conference held today in Tokyo (Japan's real year end break begins later this week), Nintendo president Satoru Iwata revealed that the DS has topped sales of 5,000,000 units in Japan. This figure is for actual sales, and not shipped units.

Iwata states that the DS now holds the record for the fastest system ever to reach five million units sold in Japan. Although we don't have the data to check up on this statement, given that the DS managed to sell nearly half a million units last week alone, we'll take his word for it. By comparison, Nintendo states that Game Boy Advance took 14 months to reach the figure while the PlayStation 2 took 17 months.

The DS has also seen strong sales of software, with Iwata announcing that four games have already crossed the million shipped mark. The surprise adult-oriented hit Nou wo Kitaeru Otona no DS Training (Train Your Brain in the US) has shipped 1.38 million units to retail, trailed slightly by the Japanese version of Animal Crossing, Oideyo Doubutsu no Mori, which has shipped 1.27 million units in about a month's time. Both Nintendogs and another adult-oriented game, Yawaraka Atama Juku (Brain Flex in the US), have shipped 1.08 million units.

Nintendo didn't just hold this press conference to boast about sales, though. The company has some big plans for the DS in the near future, including a follow up to Otona no DS Training. Already announced for release on 12/29, Motto Nou wo Kitaeru Otona no DS Training will be backed with a big television advertising campaign featuring one of Japan's most well-known (and hottest!) celebrities, Nanako Matsushima. Matsushima appeared at the press conference and revealed that she used to played games quite a bit, citing hours of Game & Watch play back in the days (didn't know you were so old, Nana-chan!).

The Touch! Generations series, which includes the successful Otona no DS Training games, Nintendogs and other titles that attempt to reach an audience outside of the typical gamer circle, will be getting a new entry, Nintendo also announced. Perhaps as an answer to the PSP's Talkman, Nintendo will be releasing Tabi no Yubisashi Kaiwacho DS, an adaptation of a series of travel books. Developed by Tosse conjunction with the series' print publisher, the DS versions will allow users to search for words and phrases and have them translated to different languages, all making good use of the system's touch pen and dual screens. Nintendo plans on releasing five entries, one each for Korea, Thailand, China, Germany and America, with a Japanese release is planned for March.

Status
Not open for further replies.