Steelseries Sensei Refurb - $30

aznever

Gawd
Damn, I should have waited. Since I recently bought a refurb razor ouroborus for 60 shipped on newegg.

Odellus

[H]ard|Gawd
why didn't you just link the entire 'mice' category? they have pages of refurbished mice.

ReTiCuLeX

Gawd
The sensi has the avago 9500 sensor which I read skips and have experienced owning both this mouse and the zmMLG Sensei. I didn't really notice though till I read and tested.

Jorona

2[H]4U
After using the Sensei for over 2 years, it's a pretty solid mouse. I'm an anger slammer, and usually do in my mice every year or so. The only mouse to ever survive longer was an MX518. The Sensei tracks better then the MX518, and fits my hand better. That being said, the paint on the top flakes something fierce, and it makes the unit look like crap.

TheGardenTool

2[H]4U
I bought a clearance Sensei MLG edition from Best Buy a couple months ago to replace my dying G5. It's been a good mouse so far. It's not rubberized and the finish is already looking slightly shining where the inside of my hand sits.

Might want to check your local Best Buys clearance sections to try to find a new one for not much more. Pretty sure I paid about $40.

stooleywood

Limp Gawd
The sensi has the avago 9500 sensor which I read skips and have experienced owning both this mouse and the zmMLG Sensei. I didn't really notice though till I read and tested.

How did you test?
The Sensei is pretty much my go to mouse.

I'm growing way fond of Zowie mice as well, the FK/AM are pretty solid.

D

Deleted whining member 223597

I bought a clearance Sensei MLG edition from Best Buy a couple months ago to replace my dying G5. It's been a good mouse so far. It's not rubberized and the finish is already looking slightly shining where the inside of my hand sits.

Might want to check your local Best Buys clearance sections to try to find a new one for not much more. Pretty sure I paid about $40.

I got mine on the black friday sale 2 years ago. I'm pretty sure I semi-broke it when I got angry and put a ton of pressure on it, doesn't seem to register every click anymore. Overall a good mouse though.