Static Freeways

R0cKF0rD

n00b
Taken with the PowerShot A75 - "Hashalom's" trainstation & Ayalon's south freeways | Tel-Aviv, Israel (Resized frame) -

Freeway.jpg

starhawk

[H]F Junkie
whether or not it's a phony photo will get resolved real quick i think... i sent it off to an expert i know on graphic design whose coworkers learned very quickly not to leave photos of themselves near him.

starhawk

[H]F Junkie
photo is real.

and that expert, btw, also happens to be my father. he is a graphic artist who is working for a contractor to the NHEERL div. of the US EPA.

PS-RagE

Supreme [H]ardness
Cool picture. Right in the middle you can see where someone changed lanes as they passed under your camera. How long was the exposure?

m4rine

Limp Gawd
wow, i like that alot. Awesome photo. Can I grab the full version too please? m4rine@gmail

Joony

Limp Gawd
PS-RagE said:
Cool picture. Right in the middle you can see where someone changed lanes as they passed under your camera. How long was the exposure?

according to my EXIF viewer, 15sec, F8.0, 5.4mm, Canon A75 :)

Chris626

Ima Da Friggin' Pope!
m4rine said:
wow, i like that alot. Awesome photo. Can I grab the full version too please? m4rine@gmail
Me too? :p cballard626[AT]gmail[DOT]com

R0cKF0rD

n00b
I'm truly glad to read your positive opinions!

Expect more soon :)

Starhawk, no more doubts?...

Joves

[H]F Junkie
Great perspective shot. Seeing trails always reminds me of my acid days in the 70's. ;)

ukk0

n00b
I don't usually like shots like these but i do like this one quite a bit!

The dense trails are nice and the surrounding structures look good aswell. :)

R0cKF0rD

n00b
thanx! :cool:

Here are some more photos from the surrounding of the trainstation - "Azreili Towers", two of the highest buildings in the middle east. great architecture, in my opinion.

1469_13_0649__Small_.jpg

2286phzv______-________.jpg

2391azriali_filteredsml.jpg

Enjoy! ;)

Soullfytribe345

Limp Gawd
R0cKF0rD said:
thanx! :cool:

Here are some more photos from the surrounding of the trainstation - "Azreili Towers", two of the highest buildings in the middle east. great architecture, in my opinion.
Enjoy! ;)

WOW! I wish i could see that for myself one day, that looks truly amazing. You have a gifted eye for photography bud. Very nice pictures.

bpimmerman

[H]ard|Gawd
1st of all: some amazing photography there.

2nd....I would like to talk to you about my trying to find a Job in Israel. If you would be interested in talking to me please pm me. Thanks.

jayjaya29

Gawd
Wow that long exposure shot is simply amazing. Aside from using the negative filter a bit too much, Long exposure shots of just about anything are the coolest pictures. Too bad I can't take long exposure shots with my DSC-P92 5MP Sony. Sucks. But truely awesome pic. Can I get the full version?

jayjaya29[AT]gmail[DOT]com

thanks.

EnforcerGT

Bad Trader
Can someone just put up a link to the full res??? I wanna use it as my background too!

DeViLdUdE

Gawd
RockFord you think my S500 can do that?? I just bought it and still playing with it all I have right now is an amature very close up shot of an orange fruit:p I'm not into photography but I like tinkering with my new camera hehe

DeViLdUdE

Gawd
Oh nevermind i tried it in front of my comp with 6 long shutter whatever you call it and it did the light thing as seen on your very first pic heh its cool

R0cKF0rD

n00b
Every camera with manual settings can "do" that... the point is that most of the digital point & shoot cameras are fully automatic or semi-automatic, so it eliminates your ability of being creative. :(

Jason711

Supreme [H]ardness
misan-thrope said:
That third picture is breathtaking. Wonderful shot sir.

have you looked at this picture before? have you looked at this picture before on WEED? :eek: :D