full size here

sc0tt

Limp Gawd
My attempt

hardesk.JPG

loved the wallpaper so much i wanted to use it, thanks ukko

Screwz Luse

Limp Gawd
Ah, my current work. Nothin too exciting. I did have samurize running but I think I'm done running it for a while. Just seems too......I'm not sure what really. Just too much for my tastes right now. :D
desky.png

ngk

Gawd
Originally posted by towert7
I like that wallpaper. (I like bonsai's if you can't tell).

Clean and simple!

thank you....it's been my wallpaper for quite some time now, i change it but i always end up going back to it....

ngk

Gawd
classic 10k v2.0 in deep sea blue for visual style and a classic 10k deep sea blue trillian pro skin....plus same for winamp...

BillLeeLee

[H]F Junkie
404ed, 404ed, 404ed, and...oh yeah, 404ed. Where'd that pic of the girl with the knife come from? It looks cool.

jwill

2[H]4U
id really like that mario background Shirt Ninja, if you could link me to it or the source id be so happy.

Zecora

Limp Gawd
Originally posted by ngk
classic 10k v2.0 in deep sea blue for visual style and a classic 10k deep sea blue trillian pro skin....plus same for winamp...

you are right on my theme but wrong color it is carbon, then on winamp carbon to, but on trillian that is deep sea blue.

ngk

Gawd
Originally posted by Zecora
you are right on my theme but wrong color it is carbon, then on winamp carbon to, but on trillian that is deep sea blue.

i was telling him mine....since he asked for the person that said "here's mine for now" :D

Da Fan Man

[H]ard|Gawd
Originally posted by BillLeeLee
My current desktop (I'm pretending to get some actual work done) :p

desk.jpg

Hey what theme / program are you using? Like the taskbar and transparency effects.

-Matt :cool:

BillLeeLee

[H]F Junkie
Originally posted by Da Fan Man
Hey what theme / program are you using? Like the taskbar and transparency effects.

-Matt :cool:

The theme is Artwiz

Background is just a picture I had on the hard drive (not even a wall)

And I get the transparency effects with Vitrite. In XP/2000, you can make almost any window transparent.

ngk

Gawd
Originally posted by devo5676
where did you get that weather thing, i like that alot

it's samurize with a weather plugin...i changed the images though to match the same ones that come with objectdock...i like it tons....there's a lot more you can do with it but i just like it simple like that...

MechWarrior

Slob Ur Knob - $5
NJK: What winskin is that? Do you think you could send me your skin and config for samurize? Thats a sweet style and easy on the eyes.

Silverghost

2[H]4U
Originally posted by Screwz Luse
Ah, my current work. Nothin too exciting. I did have samurize running but I think I'm done running it for a while. Just seems too......I'm not sure what really. Just too much for my tastes right now. :D
QUOTE] What windows style is that.  Looking for a decent style is ridiculous now, there too damn many out there :p

Ezteh

2[H]4U
think i could get that wallpaper
ezteh@tds.net
Originally posted by BillLeeLee
The theme is Artwiz

Background is just a picture I had on the hard drive (not even a wall)

And I get the transparency effects with Vitrite. In XP/2000, you can make almost any window transparent.

ngk

Gawd
Originally posted by MechWarrior
NJK: What winskin is that? Do you think you could send me your skin and config for samurize? Thats a sweet style and easy on the eyes.

it's a visual style called classic 10k 2.0....you can search for it and dl it or whatever....as far as the config...you can pm me with your email if you want and i could send it to you....

ngk

Gawd
new one now :)
just had to use this image as a wallpaper, recolored it and i just got yz'dock to replace objectdock....
full size here
isley_feb2_desktop.jpg

Pack Rat 24

Limp Gawd
Well, here's my first attempt at making a wallpaper, and I think I did pretty well...

NVM...someone reminded me of something, taken off link...sorry bout that...

Kt3

n00b
system administration in style?

okay so its a laptop. i can still run ghost corporate on there with a PXE and TFTP server!

desktop.jpg

i dont like the wallpaper but im too lazy to change it, as crazy as that sounds.. but that desktop is about as functional as it gets for me anyways... in fact i got my whole pc rigged to pretty much maintain itself.. all files goin in and out get organized and archived into folders its nuts.

oh ya this is my first post! i was on here a couple of years ago but i guess they deleted all the inactive accounts

peace

(edit) p.s. sorry about the insane resolution of the jpeg.

Status
Not open for further replies.