SeaSonic M12II Power Supply Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

NukeDukem

2[H]4U
I owned an original SeaSonic M12 700w PSU for several years and it was rock solid!

455olds

Gawd
Platinum line because HardOCP and Jonny Guru think they're about the best on the market.

Hagrid

[H]F Junkie
A PSU from Seasonic! Quality is most important, and Seasonic has one of the best!

DOOMHAMMA

Gawd
My favorite would be the SeaSonic PSU in my signature (SeaSonic X750). Its incredibly quiet and has excellent build quality and I recommend their stuff to all of my friends and family.

kubato

n00b
There are several great power supply makers but, if you want a quality unit that will work, trust SeaSonic. I make servers for many companies, I always tell them to use SeaSonic but, still allow them to make the choice. I have never had a SeaSonic power supply fail.
People should realize that the power supply is the most important component in a system.
SeaSonic is the best.
As for favorites I like the SeaSonic X750 Gold because it is priced within my purchase ability and works on servers too.

Last edited:

Pabuchok

Gawd
The X-850

Great balance between price and performance.

850 Watts of power
80 Plus Gold certified
Being fully modular is equally important. I will never use a power supply that isnt modular.

junglism

n00b
i've never owned one, so i don't have a favorite...but any legit review of their products always comes up solid and highly recommended. that's pretty rare these days in our world of mostly cheap crap.

Brokennails

2[H]4U
I have had many Seasonic PSU's over the years. All have been great! Currently have an X 850 in my gaming rig but could always use another for a different computer.

w4ffles

2[H]4U
I've had Antec power supplies that used Seasonic as the OEM and they've been great.

ccityinstaller

Supreme [H]ardness
Just got my first Seasonic unit (the X-850) and it is by far the best PSU I have ever owned..Fully modular, black cabling, and a truly SILENT fan!!!

titan97

Gawd
I don't own a Seasonic PSU, but they are on my short list of companies when I will next need a PSU. I'd love to put a big'un in my server so that I can add more drives.

Cataulin

[H]ard|Gawd
I like seasonic as a whole. Reliable company and reliable products. what can I day.

Cataulin

[H]ard|Gawd
I like seasonic as a whole. Reliable company and reliable products. what can I say.

ferrisnox

Gawd
I have a lot of respect for Seasonic's excellent power supplies. One of my favorites was an old 460 Watt model that I bought years ago and it is still going strong today operating under a heavy load of video cards. It was when I bought my first really fast video card and blew out my cheap underrated PSU that I first understood the importance of investing in a well designed power supply.

vtzifnab

Weaksauce
I have an old S12-430 that has been rocking forever. I love my seasonic, reliable and quiet. Beats every other power supply I've ever had hand down.

~CS~

Gawd
Favorite Seasonic product: new platinum units. Why: Incredible quality.

simko1ra

Weaksauce
My new favorite is the Seasonic SS-760XP2 due to it's efficiency -- I hate paying an unnecessary electric bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.