- Nov 29, 2011
More thorough testing is needed, but making the changes starting at +105 offset per your suggestion, I noticed the following in TimeSpy:
- Prior to editing my curve, with GPU temp idling at 31C, my curve showed a peak clock speed of 2,085MHz from 1,137mV to 1,243mV
- Average temp only went up only by 1C (64C vs 63C), but ambient temp in house is up by about 2C from the test I am comparing to (this week has been warmer than usual).
- Peak clock speed is up by 30MHz (2,055MHz vs 2,025MHz)
- Average clock speed is up by 51MHz (1,872MHz vs 1,821MHz)
- Graphics score, not overall score, is up 167 points (19,787 vs 19,620), roughly .8%. I didn't want to use overall score since my CPU score has varied (but same clock speed as before).
- Graphics Test 1 framerate is nearly identical (129.44 vs 129.45)
- Graphics Test 2 framerate is up 1.78fps (113.08 vs 111.30), roughly 1.6%