Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I saw this game before but it didn't look that good a few years ago. The splash and partial effects look amazing. Update: Just picked it up 1.3 GBs I used my Call of Duty MW 2 refund to buy this says alot about Activision.
20220924103746_1.jpg

What Rain would look like in Quake

20220924103552_1.jpg

What Doom Eternal should have been.

Last edited:

natej315

Gawd
does this come with the complete campaign? I beat this a few weeks ago but it want's me to go through it again

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
You know what I like about this game is the Stop or stutter frame animations I mean games used to have the 2-D early 3-D Ridged complex about them like in Quake the animations wouldn't be a smooth transition like the Rocket Launcher in Quake today games are all smooth thus making it Fast Puke. It's part of the reason why so many games today look the same today to me anyway it's all smooth transitions from Frame to Frame.

piratepress

[H]ard|Gawd
I tried this today but it is just too retro for even my tastes, and I grew up playing the original Doom, etc. The overly pixelized weapons and environoments is just too distracting. It's so jagged I feel like it's going to poke my eyes out! Otherwise, I like the speed of the gameplay.

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
20220927223013_1.jpg

20220927223928_1.jpg

This game will break you with Headphones on lol sounds really good. The thing is like other Retro games the enemy placement is like placeholder in the original games like Quake the stuff was located on the Map for a good reason this stuff just does whatever. Still a good game visually they could of added more clarity. Just got past the first level using a controller. This is probably the best Retro remake of a shooter that I ever played though puts Dusk to shame but that is unique in its own right. Unique settings like CRT scanlines makes more grainy it doesn't really add much.

Last edited:

Lateralus

More [H]uman than Human
Huh. I'll probably pick this up. Loving these retro-inspired shooters so far.

"Puts Dusk to shame" is a bold claim, though. We'll see about that.

Graphics look like System Shock and Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay had a kid...I like it! Gameplay is what matters though, and it seems like this delivers.