Post Your Connection Speed

D

Deleted member 133315

Can you post pictures of these inet connected toilets?

My inet line for my toilet is umm, wireless, hence the reason I use it in my toilet, cuz its shit :)

I dont use the internet in the toilet.

The top picture in my post is wrong, the speed test on that specific site is messed up and produces crazy results, the tests done in the bottom 2 pic's are my real speeds on 2 different adsl lines in my house, uber leet 8mbit for upstairs and shitty "24mbit" shared between 3 houses for downstairs.

The 8mbit line is more capable than the 24mbit line if you can believe that.

klowngoblin

[H]ard|Gawd
bastards, you and your crappy university connections, this one is avalible for my HOME!

264901413.png

klowngoblin

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm on a freakin role!! It happened again...

God I hate Verizon SO MUCH. They've been throttling EVERYBODY in my area. I'm getting a BLAZING 60kb down on everything and it pisses me off... thats not what we're paying for.

259909827.png

why are you puting up with that kind of bullshit? your money is just going down the drain, DITCH verizon and go with a REAL internet provider.

60KB/s? REDICULOUS, for $50/mo i get download speeds of 1.24MB/s ON TORRENT

sabregen

Fully [H]

sharing connection with many others, at our current offices in the basement of a data center. currently riding a small part of an OC3

Welsper

Gawd
why are you puting up with that kind of bullshit? your money is just going down the drain, DITCH verizon and go with a REAL internet provider.

60KB/s? REDICULOUS, for $50/mo i get download speeds of 1.24MB/s ON TORRENT

Some people can't afford 'a real internet provider', or they don't live in an area where there's service by said 'real internet providers'.

Syribo

[H]ard|Gawd
Wow! Some of you guys have REALLY insanely fast connections! :eek: This is the fastest my upload has ever been... Download has only ever reached 14,00kb/s.

LJGoose

n00b

I am using Cablevision. Used them for the past 10 years and never had a major problem with them. Just minor down time. I Pay $60 a month. Also syribo if you call up cablevision you can get Boost for an extra $10 a month if you want faster speed! :D

Syribo

[H]ard|Gawd

I am using Cablevision. Used them for the past 10 years and never had a major problem with them. Just minor down time. I Pay $60 a month. Also syribo if you call up cablevision you can get Boost for an extra $10 a month if you want faster speed! :D

Holy crap, those are your Boost numbers?! I'm trying my hardest to talk my father into letting me order Boost :) I think you get the first month free so it will just be a matter of ordering it and trying to figure out a way to tell him for the next month ;) Before the bill comes!

That's really a remarkable difference from just their regular service. Also, I haven't had many problems with Cablevision. Before we switched over to digital cable and got the iO/OV/OO plan, we never had even one problem.. After switching over we had quite a few problems for the first few days.. Internet cutting out.. Cable box constantly resetting itself for no reason many times a day.. TV quality turning to crap.. Phone not working.. But after the first few days, everything has been great now :) Just the usual outages during the maintenance hours, which I always seem to be awake for!

priteshvarsani

Limp Gawd

I wish that some ISP in britain was that fast !!!!!!!

My work connection is really good, but in home, u just get totally ripped offf!!!!

And my dodgy modems dont work in my area any more LMAO!

Its 50 odd pounds a month for 20 meg for home user from virgin media here! (50 pound is about 90 - 100 dollars in tha US!!)

And that only has 768 kb upload and after downloadin 3 gig a day we get capped crap loads!

Damn Richard Branston !!!

priteshvarsani

Limp Gawd
I know, i guess its a price to pay for living in rip off britain.

ADSL is as bad here, its only up to 16 meg here, and its got more traffic management crap than virgin!

TV on virgin is just as bad (i have a dm-500 box and a freesat HD for my TV, im not payin virgin media or sky that much money just for tv!)

My advice to all u guys accross the pond is to not come to britain, everything is too expensive!

UrielDagda

2[H]4U
297651897.png

Seems like PowerBoost doesn't function since I upgraded.. Not sure if it actually functions for faster connections. For $59.95/mo I was hoping to get faster speeds than this, especially upload speed, since it's supposed to be something like 16/5mbps.

jtg1993

Gawd
I know right.

$65 and I get this:
287473772.png

teh sux.

$50 a month and I get this:
304566689.png

My friend gets 4500+ kb/s download and about 500 kb/s upload and we have the same package. But I can get 300 KB/s in torrent which is about 2400 kb/s, something is screwed up, and if i run dsl modem direct to pc I get the same speed as what I posted.

EDIT: BTW Loco, you have a nice ping.

synaptical

Limp Gawd
TW/RR, midday:

307737847.png

are these numbers okay for standard home service? most everyone else i've seen here with RR seem to be getting much higher rates.

I like testmy.net, too:

http://testmy.net/

Your connection is: 9255 Kbps or 9.3 Mbps
You downloaded at: 1130 kB/s
You are running: 161 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 0.91 second(s)