Painkiller

JustinSane

2[H]4U
I bought Painkiller off of Steam tonight for 17 bucks with expansion. Thought it was a hell of a deal till I got online and saw that no one was on! lol Anyone have this game and wanna play?

MattWeb

Limp Gawd
I own the game but hardly play anymore myself. 1 of my favorite games ever.

Occidio

[H]ard|Gawd
I bought Painkiller off of Steam tonight for 17 bucks with expansion. Thought it was a hell of a deal till I got online and saw that no one was on! lol Anyone have this game and wanna play?

Yeah, the games a bit aged, reason why no one is online with it. Great game though.

Puterguru

2[H]4U

My favorite game ever! I 'd be happy to play a game with you maybe tonight or at the very latest this weekend. I play a game at leat once a month with my brother.

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
Painkiller was awesome and highly underrated because of it's lacking storyline. But it suits me perfectly - just lots of kill everything smash and bash. And the eye candy factor is still sky high, it easily stands up to today's games in that department.

Awesome game!

tekcajder

Limp Gawd
i didn't like the expansion all that much, but the original game was amazing ... completely took me by suprise.