Over at EVGA

W.Feather

[H]ard DCOTM x4
whoops, saw it said trash talking, not mud slinging...

talking-trash.jpg

yes...i just wanted a reason to put a guy throwing mud, and grover...

and yes, good thing its not CC ;)

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
whoops, saw it said trash talking, not mud slinging...

talking-trash.jpg

yes...i just wanted a reason to put a guy throwing mud, and grover...

and yes, good thing its not CC ;)

that is not grover, that is Oscar, and he is grouchy that you forgot his name :mad:

W.Feather

[H]ard DCOTM x4
;)

my bad forgot my sesame street mates....Oscar the Grouch

edit: dam you guys are fast and know your sesame street......

jebo_4jc

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2011
by the way, why are we flinging poo here?

lets go start some shit on evga's turf

I would, but their stupid forums won't let me register (somebody fling some poo over there regarding their bunk ass forums for me)

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
I thought that was Tobit the Grouch? :rolleyes:

W.Feather

[H]ard DCOTM x4
I thought that was Tobit the Grouch? :rolleyes:

sorry...let me fix that for you

and simply having google image fun, i dont have an account there....wait i may i think they gave me PC Mark Vantage free...... well ill check later.....foodz now!

Jon855

[H]F Junkie
Here at [H] we watch HFM.net stats, EOC stats, Folding Logs and some good [H]ardware Pr0n. We've got it better over here.

zero2dash

Supreme [H]ardness
HMM. Over at EVGA we watch Discovery Channel, The History Channel, NatGeo, Science. Here.......^^^

Whaaaaat? What's that?
I....I can't hear you, you're gonna have to speed up. I can't hear people from the team behind us. :p

Zero82z

Fully [H]
HMM. Over at EVGA we watch Discovery Channel, The History Channel, NatGeo, Science. Here.......^^^
You know, I was watching How It's Made on the Discovery Channel the other day, and they had a segment about how the EVGA forum software was developed. They showed a bunch of monkeys sitting in front of typewriters :p.

alan2308

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2008
You know, I was watching How It's Made on the Discovery Channel the other day, and they had a segment about how the EVGA forum software was developed. They showed a bunch of monkeys sitting in front of typewriters :p.

Monkeys? We'd never be associated with those guys.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
If EVGA and NVIDIA are proud to buy the number one spot in a project about community, I hope they enjoy while they have it.

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
Our fearless leader speaks of times in the not so distant future when EVGA is steam rolled by the self supported HORDE

Jathanis

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Feb. 2013
I thought we where an anarcho- syndicalist commune?
Come and see the violence inherent in the system! HELP! HELP! I'm being repressed!

^ Even better, we've brought a newbie out of lurking with the MP fun! Welcome, SirJames!

SirJamesDDJ

Weaksauce
Come and see the violence inherent in the system! HELP! HELP! I'm being repressed!

^ Even better, we've brought a newbie out of lurking with the MP fun! Welcome, SirJames!

Hahaha first time I've been called a noob on any level for a long time...

Camaroz06

Gawd
Give me a break I got a warning for my friendly Monty P banter I had posted yesterday. It isn't like I don't post there on a regular basis. The EVGA forum members were even having fun with it. Why start a friendly trash talk page when some mod is just going to dick it?

jebo_4jc

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2011
Give me a break I got a warning for my friendly Monty P banter I had posted yesterday. It isn't like I don't post there on a regular basis. The EVGA forum members were even having fun with it. Why start a friendly trash talk page when some mod is just going to dick it?
Their mods are apparently clueless
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Zero82z

Fully [H]
You've got it all wrong; the thread is there for EVGA to trash [H] members, not the other way around... :p

Vaulter98c

I remember my 66mhz upgrade... I just got rid of the box a few weeks back when heather left and I cleaned out the attic

My parents computer was the shit then! I remember the box had graphs for benchmarking before and after the upgrade, they were using text and spreadsheet documents to measure performance increases lol

Xilikon

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008
I upgraded the memory of a 386SX-25 and first dabbled into computers with a Tandy 8086.

SazanEyes

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - January 2011
Uh, I bought a 386 in college. My first computer was an Apple IIe. How old does that make me?

Vaulter98c

my first computer was a 2E, but i was far from college lol