Same. While I initially held off upgrading my B6 due to not being able to get a new GPU, at this point I'm holding off until at least CES. I'm still cautiously optimistic that Samsung might release a 55" MicroLED (though I suspect we're still a year or two away from that.)THIS. Another reason I haven't pulled the trigger is that they will put a 120hz version on the market in the next year right after I buy this one. I am going to wait and see what companies announce at CES this January before making a final decision. Also, hopefully there will be better info on the timing of LG's 42" OLED TV.