Do not be so sure in ironizing guys, there are serious reasons why the 24GB card should appear:
1. NVidia has K80 professional card with 24 GB VRAM so this amount is not new
2. K80 is dual GPU card based on max Kepler chip
3. Historically there was dual GPU card with max chip of any generation
4. Titan Z is the right example, it has 12 GB VRAM which is double of the singlet Titan
5. It is thus logical that the dual GPU Titan XXX based on max Maxwell chip and with 24 GB VRAM is in the making
There are only two problems:
1. The dual GPU/dual VRAM card appears quite some time after the launch of the singlet card
2. NVidia will charge outrageous premium for the dual card like it was with the Titan Z
Anyway, be certain that Titan XXX will be available before the April 1st 2016 which will make fool of you on this day .
A 24GB with dual GM200 another $3000 haha, oh are you guys talking about that "BFG" ad, never mind then.