NewEgg Exclusive Coupons (%15 off all desktop memories and more)

zyzeast

Gawd
These codes will NOT work for everyone, these are exclusive coupons sent to customers who purchased a certain item recently. You may not have all these coupons in your email but if you got the email all these coupons should work for you. Even if you did not get the email it doesn't hurt to try them either.

If you got the email with a coupon that i did not list below then please reply with it and I'll add it to the list.

15% OFF All Desktop Memory* - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820178333 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1333 for $52.24 Shipped AR (Rebate Limit of 3)
Code: BTEKEKA33

10% OFF Any Microsoft Windows 7 OEM Product
Code: BTEKEKA36

20% OFF All Cables
Code: BTEKEKA22

15% OFF Any External Drives
Code: BTEKEKA29

20% OFF All Card Readers
Code: BTEKEKA23

25% OFF All IMC Webcams
Code: BTEKEKA27

10% OFF HP (Retail Model) LED-LCD Monitors
Code: BTEKEKA35

20% OFF 3ware/LSI/Rosewill/Areca Controller Cards
Code: BTEKEKA32

$100 OFF Select HP Notebooks
Code: BTEKEKA34

Last edited:

YamahaAlex37

[H]ard|Gawd
These are my favorite Newegg coupons, when they add shipping charges on previously free shipped items, or increase the price, and then take the difference back off with a coupon.

dnottis

Supreme [H]ardness
**PROMO CODES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE and may only be redeemed using the Newegg account attached to this e-mail address.

yacoub35

Gawd
These are my favorite Newegg coupons, when they add shipping charges on previously free shipped items, or increase the price, and then take the difference back off with a coupon.

That's the majority of their sales though isn't it? :)

adurn03

Weaksauce
Could have used this a couple weeks ago when I ordered a 3ware SATA controller.

requiem99

Supreme [H]ardness
**PROMO CODES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE and may only be redeemed using the Newegg account attached to this e-mail address.

This is a lie they tell their customers every time they send these codes out. Every time we share them and every time they work. Newegg sucks these days though, I rarely buy anything there anymore.

J32P

[H]ard|Gawd
15% OFF Any External Drives
Code: BTEKEKA29

Tried to apply it to this and got a big NO.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136593
(Thought it said any? Last time I checked it was under the category external hard drives)

This is a lie they tell their customers every time they send these codes out. Every time we share them and every time they work. Newegg sucks these days though, I rarely buy anything there anymore.

Where do you most frequently order from now than?
(My guess is Amazon but they have sales tax and newegg doesn't so...)

requiem99

Supreme [H]ardness
J32P said:
Where do you most frequently order from now than?
(My guess is Amazon but they have sales tax and newegg doesn't so...)

Amazon does not apply sales tax where I live. Newegg does not either. Both COULD have sales tax depending where you live, because I know both charge sales tax in some states.

I order mostly from Amazon, yes, but when it comes to tech hardware I look for the best deal on sites that I trust. That used to almost always be Newegg but lately that is happening less and less. These days it could be the aforementioned Amazon, Tigerdirect, Directron, Mwave, or a handful of others including even buy.com (best buy) on occasion. You must be careful because there are a ton of shady/semi-legit sites out there, many of which look totally legit at first glance (thenerds.net for example).

Make sure to do your homework on these kinds of sites, ResellerRatings of course is a godsend.

munkle

[H]F Junkie
I got these coupons but I checked the memory and they raised everything in price.

GJSNeptune

[H]F Junkie
LB_55.jpg

EMCKEJK89

ir0nw0lf

Supreme [H]ardness
The PNY modules mentioned above come out to $49.69 after MIR and code right now!

james__bean

Weaksauce
So I got an email with the EMC coupons but none with the "BTEK" coupons. I really wanted to use this one :(

20% OFF 3ware/LSI/Rosewill/Areca Controller Cards
Code: BTEKEKA32

Morphx2

Gawd
I wonder if i can call them to order the memory and say the coupon code wont work for some odd reason

hellfire88

2[H]4U
I got the email with some of the coupons but not all (notably missing the 15% off RAM one). Just tested the RAM one and it works. So I guess OP is right as long as you get an email with some of the codes, all the other codes should work. I'm tempted to buy this PNY DDR3-1333 RAM for about $49.xx after rebate, but also see these for about $65 AR (DDR3-1600):

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220561

DDR3-1600 and 8-9-8-24 timings but 1.65V versus 1.5V on this PNY (and most of the newer stuff).