MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

LUCKYeyeAM

n00b
Just recently signed up, but have been visiting [H] for a while now.

Would definitely love to upgrade my GTX260 with these cards! MSI did an awesome job with the cooling! :D

MFDOOM1

Limp Gawd
Im really impressed with results of how well it can do in Metro 2033! I WANT AND I WANT IT NOW!

nutxo

[H]ard|Gawd
WOOT FREE SHIT!

lawl. You guys all kissed enough a**

Send me some schwag!!!!!!

Plutar

n00b
Can I haz video card please!? I game with a pos gtx 8800. my card had its day, I'm gonna get a MSI 560 ti anyway, but this way i can get TWO!! MSI makes the best video cards, clocked well with ample cooling and components of higher grade than other brands reference video cards! this IS the card for me! GIMMIEEEEEEEE :eek: :D

Epitaph64

Limp Gawd
I've had good MSI products in the past (motherboards mainly) but never a GPU. The design looks fine to me, but I never take that into consideration when buying a GPU.

meloney0

n00b
MSI has done quite impressive work in the video card arena lately. in light of the immenent crysis 2 release i'd like one of those 560's for my rig. :) "ah, a man can dream, though... a man can dream..." :) ²

greets - m

Direfox

[H]ard|Gawd
Actually, I have had a turn around in my opinion of MSI, at least as far as video cards are concerned. They have been offering some pretty awesome aftermarket cooling solutions for little or no money more than other brands.

kjeldoran

Gawd
I used MSI motherboards back in 2005 and never had any issues and their video cards are the same! Great cooler!

Vegas P11

[H]ard|Gawd
Looks like an awesome cooling solution. Would go well with my MSI motherboard. hint hint nudge nudge.

jamaicanpi

Limp Gawd
I love this card. I don't understand how MSI can make such excellcent aftermarket heatsinks for their GPUs.

oliveash

Weaksauce
Can't say I've ever owned an MSI product, through no fault of theirs I might add. Show me the error of my ways!

I've always been impressed by how effective MSI's Twin Frozr coolers are. I would love to have one on a card of my own :D

OptPrime7

n00b
Nice looking card. You have to appreciate the performance with temperature and sound. Would love to have one in my system. :)

worx

Gawd
MSI's Twin Frozr coolers are the best! They provide excellent cooling, performance, and look nice as well.

kinjo

[H]ard|Gawd
Love the look of the new twin frozr II coolers. also pick me pick me... or not