I always think about one thing when I see posts like this and how much people make... like you think actors, musicians, and these YouTubers make "lots" of money... well just think for a second how much the fucking people who PAY these people actually make. I mean Google we know rakes in billions, Hollywood rakes in billions, and like you have to remember just how exponentially bigger the jump is from millionaire to billionaire.
- 1 Billion dollars is 1000 times more than a million dollars. Think about it! It’s a ratio of 1:1000.
- 1 billion dollars is a 10 figure number, while 1 million is 7 figures.
- If someone made one million dollars a year, they would make about $480.77 per hour and $3,846.15 per day.
- On the other hand, making a billion dollars per year would mean about $480,769 per hour and $3,846,153.85 per day.
- 1 Million seconds in days= 11.57 Days
- 1 Billion seconds in days= 11574.07 Days (31.7 years)