Microsoft Xbox and Bethesda E3 2018 Press Conference

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Tune in to see all the biggest reveals, gameplay, trailers, demos and more from Xbox and Bethesda's E3 press conference. Join the GameSpot team for our predictions and reactions to both conferences.

Live Stream.

Lumpus

Limp Gawd
A longer trailer for F:76, but the Bethesda full conference is a couple hours off still after the MS Xbox bits

And the new Metro looks good for a zombie shooter (Q1 2019)

Last edited:
Reactions: Q-BZ
like this

Lumpus

Limp Gawd
Division 2... now that's a looter/shooter!
/need to look into Division 1... nope - has PVP

Dying Light 2! With some of the story flavor of Frostpunk!

Last edited:

seanreisk

[H]ard|Gawd
Devil May Cry ... uh ... shark-jumping dumbness.

Dumbness May Cry.

Dumbness Will Cry.

Dumbness Has No Choice But To Cry.

Dumbness Will Get Everyone Who Made That Trailer Fired.

Wine Swilling Douchebag Frat Boy With A Metal Arm, A Pikachu Haircut, A Fart Sword And A Cheesy Stereotyped Engineer Girlfriend As Required By SJW Will Make Devils Cry.

Last edited:

Lumpus

Limp Gawd
I thought Devil May Cry jumped already 2-3 versions ago?

Cyberpunk 2077... meah, wish it had been Judge Dredd going medieval on that whole city :/
Or better still, Snowcrash

Last edited:

oldmanbal

2[H]4U
After watching microsoft give the axe to all their first party studios (legend anyone?) it's strange hearing that they are devoting 5 new game studios to first party titles. I'll believe it when I see it. Bullshit 2d indy games need not apply.

aaaaaaand CYBER PUNK WHA WHAAA!

spugm1r3

[H]ard|Gawd
I don't know if it is master race syndrome, or something else, but the Xbox reveals were damn depressing. You either saw clean videos that revealed nothing of the game play, or gameplay videos that weren't that clean. The audience reaction felt a bit like British royalty watching tennis too, so that may have been a contributing factor.

Armenius

Extremely [H]
I thought Devil May Cry jumped already 2-3 versions ago?

Cyberpunk 2077... meah, wish it had been Judge Dredd going medieval on that whole city :/
Or better still, Snowcrash
It was only one version ago, but the fans hated it, so they're giving us a proper sequel to DMC4.

jnemesh

[H]ard|Gawd
So...the holy trilogy of Halo, Forza, and Gears....and a bunch of games you can play on other platforms. I love the XBox One X's hardware...but geez, they REALLY need to get their games game going.