Looking for a reliable titanium 700w-800w PSU

What's a good pick here, I know theres lot of brands offering this, longer warranty would be a plus, 150 is my budget at the moment.

Trmntr

Weaksauce
Seasonic Prime Ultra 750, check JonnyGuru review, really impressive.

GeneO

Limp Gawd
Seasonic Prime Ultra 750, check JonnyGuru review, really impressive.

I have one of these - Prime Ultra Plus 750. A very good PSU, I can recommend it without hesitation 12 yr warranty.

KILLER_K

Supreme [H]ardness
Stay away from EVGA G3 power supplies with ECO mode. These things have a weird aggressive fan control mode. It sounds like a hairdryer when it comes on in ECO mode. If you leave it off of ECO mode they are okay but still a little noisy. I'm not sure if you are trying to build a silent pc or anything of that nature. Just my 2 cents on them. Seasonic or Corsairs are silent compared to the G3s.

Correction is loud in both settings. This is the loudest PSU I have ever seen for no reason. I bought a larger 850 watt to stop the fans from coming on. This thing spins up loud in both modes. Big thumbs down on this thing.

Aluminum

Gawd
+1 for Seasonic, might have to hunt a bit to hit right at $150 for the 750W Ti but really solid, they have been around a long time and OEM for a bunch of brands, 12yr warranty.