Oh, I just watched that video.
1. Flux lowers the temperature of the color.
2. That video only shows how the reflexion of the light from a pair of glasses is seen on a wooden box.
- no talking about what those glasses are, what their coating is, etc.
- no talkking about that box
- no measuring of what the initial color temp is
- no measuring of the initial state, birghtness, etc. of that monitor
- no actual measuring of the blue component of the light.
Also, if the light was originally white, there would be no blue reflection with a typical mirror, or at least no blue reflectionn absorbed to the eye level.
Think about sunglasses. They look blue - similar thing with those in that video.
IT is basically just not proving anything, but that exact situation and results...
Thank you for the info. I've just removed flux; I'm curious how my eyes will react in the evenings.