Let's just make it simple ... WallpaperMania!

Rune75

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey Gob... that really is a kewl picture... I think my widescreen lappy would love it. Any chance of linking to a LARGE version, man? Especially if you got it with the original quote...

Gob

Limp Gawd
Rune75 said:
Hey Gob... that really is a kewl picture... I think my widescreen lappy would love it. Any chance of linking to a LARGE version, man? Especially if you got it with the original quote...

Nope sorry.

If I find the DVD maybe, but it's lost somewhere in all my moving boxes...

Burpy

Limp Gawd
blue3ks.jpg

bunny0sb.jpg

imperfection0dy.jpg

jade5nx.jpg

stone3hn.jpg

Ice Czar

Inscrutable
a few notes

1. even as a colloquialism, in jest, threats arent tolerated

2. namecalling is grounds for an "official" warning

3. going more than a post or two without a pic is, as a general rule offtopic
find a wallpaper to express your opinion :p

4. this is a wallpaper thread not the desktop thread, and while its appreciated that wallpapers be totally free of desktop elements and at a resolution that most could employ, it isnt infact absolutely required that all traces be removed, just greatly appreciated.

5 conversely wallpapers with ap windows, and fields of icons will be deleted
general rule, someone should be able to do a small amount of cropping to get a usable wallpaper. (IE small taskbars)

Rune75

[H]ard|Gawd
skinlab said:
Burpy, who exactly is Keyra?

and what did i miss above that was edited? do share ;)
I really want to know who she is also...
And as far as above goes, ya didnt miss any pink bits so dont worry.

But IC, cant we get rule 5 modified to *no* desktop screen caps, plz? Who wants a 1005x768 image?

skinlab

Gawd
so i found out who Keyra is - apparently she is an Argentinian college student who posted her assets on a website, which were then leaked worldwide

she was then labelled the finest ass in the world by none other than howard stern - she recently did a photoshoot for Maxim in argentina and the U.S

cute chick actually, i'd certainly hit it ;)

knaSen

Gawd
skinlab said:
so i found out who Keyra is - apparently she is an Argentinian college student who posted her assets on a website, which were then leaked worldwide

she was then labelled the finest ass in the world by none other than howard stern - she recently did a photoshoot for Maxim in argentina and the U.S

cute chick actually, i'd certainly hit it ;)

And do we have these maxim pics? :)

I've got "a bit" more pics of her then those above, and a couple of webcam movies... ;)

tanjO

Limp Gawd
knaSen said:
And do we have these maxim pics? :)

I've got "a bit" more pics of her then those above, and a couple of webcam movies... ;)

And you are not going to send me them?!

Z3Px

Limp Gawd
That's an outstanding wallpaper. I would like some of those pics sent to me via pm plz.

lesman

2[H]4U
Qwertyman said:
your guys gotta chill out, this is not a pron swap thread.
Totally agreed, little outta hand if I must say. Keep this place safe for the young'ns...don't wanna have to click on "I agree that I'm 18" every time we come here right guys? ;)

|oR|Spetsnaz

2[H]4U
that theme is dope

and Keyra has caused me to break like 5 keyboards. Somehow they get these huge holes that come up thru my desk. I'm always buying new pants for the same reason too.

knaSen

Gawd
lesman said:
Totally agreed, little outta hand if I must say. Keep this place safe for the young'ns...don't wanna have to click on "I agree that I'm 18" every time we come here right guys? ;)

Hehe, Keyra is beyond pr0n since she's so fine. If you ask me that is. :) And she just likes to give her webcam a lapdance now and then, I guess. ;)

skinlab

Gawd
knaSen said:
Hehe, Keyra is beyond pr0n since she's so fine. If you ask me that is. :) And she just likes to give her webcam a lapdance now and then, I guess. ;)

got them, very erotica ;)

|oR|Spetsnaz

2[H]4U
I just wish Keyra would give me her mailing address so I could send her a HDTV recording capable video camera.

el rolio

2[H]4U
|oR|Spetsnaz said:
I just wish Keyra would give me her mailing address so I could send her a HDTV recording capable video camera.

hahah yes!

oh and hikes... i know you cringed as i did when i saw that. your reply cracked me up.

DONT POST DESKTOP SILLYFACES

JucyTEC said:
ss.jpg

For my laptop
My desktop is about the same except its dual 1600 x 1200 so 3200 x 1200 : )

How could one get that scanline effect that that background has using photoshop?