Avalanche Studios just announced that the PC patch 1.02 for Just Cause 3 will be out tomorrow. Along with patch details, the developer also addresses complaints about intentional features like:
- UNSKIPPABLE CUTSCENES
- You can skip cutscenes, in fact – all you need to do is hold B on your gamepad, or hit ‘Skip’ from the pause menu.
- NO SPRINT BUTTON
- This isn’t an oversight; it’s very much intended. Our designer’s intent was to encourage you to use Rico’s unique grapple to move around Medici far quicker than his legs would allow, as well as giving you the ability to traverse vertically.
- NO CROUCH
- Rico doesn’t hide. Getting him up in the air is our version of the cover mechanic. Rico is far more deadly in the skies, than pinned behind a container on the ground.
- FINDING THE LAST CHAOS OBJECT
- While there’s no mini-map to help you liberate bases and towns, you can always bring up your map to help find Chaos objects. When you’re down to the last few objects in any given settlement, an approximate location for these will be displayed on the map.