HOW to get rid of the grey Suggested subject tab at youtube ?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
at the top of my screen, youtube.com, it shows a lot of grey color tabs, some of them, I never create it, and I never search for it, somehow it's there. Is there a way to remove it?

bigdogchris

Fully [H]
I think that's called the Feed Filter, it just let's you sort video by category. I think it's customized based on your interest that YouTube detects. You can use Ublock Origin to block that element, but the gap will still be there.

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
Ublock Origin is an add-on, isn't it? that's the only way? I mean, youtube had the wrong filter for me, they mistakenly created some filter that I never interested it.

Axman: How exactly do I block the element?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
tab.JPG

okay, let's start all over again, as there is no right click. See the above suggested tabs. I never view anything on "Comedy", or "Tools" or "Stages", I don't know how these tabs end up there. How do you kill them

Axman

[H]F Junkie
View attachment 520198

okay, let's start all over again, as there is no right click. See the above suggested tabs. I never view anything on "Comedy", or "Tools" or "Stages", I don't know how these tabs end up there. How do you kill them

There is a button on your keyboard that you can hold down and left-click to bring up your context menu, and that will let you highlight elements and block them.

funkydmunky

2[H]4U
I would click on the TAB but fake my interests!
Down with the globalists. Everyone needs to do their part.
Join today.

Luke agrees eh!

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
There is a button on your keyboard that you can hold down and left-click to bring up your context menu, and that will let you highlight elements and block them.
that's only for win 10 / 11, isn't it?