How Not To Buy An iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthy123

2[H]4U
Apparently no one in this thread has heard of superman.

clearly those glasses were a disguise.

Vorret

[H]ard|Gawd
So if a guy approaches to 12yr old girls and dupes them into letting him fuck them you lot would consider it the fault of the girls?

You need to ask yourself why people in your shithole of a country need to duct tape mirrors to pictures in order to dupe people at gas stations.......not to mention why 80% of your citizens aren't smart enough to ask questions from salesmen in a hurry :(

Wait... what? Where are you from? Maybe your kind can teach us how to be a perfect country! (Note: I'm Canadian)

Cyraxx

Supreme [H]ardness
Wow.

Never hand the money over first.

It's her own damn fault for being taken on this one. Sorry Bout Cha!!!

Is it that hard to say "Show me that it works" or "Turn it on"? Jesus fuck, if you're that stupid you need to be slaughtered so you don't pass on those brilliant genetics :rolleyes:

LeninGHOLA

Vladimir Hayt
Is it that hard to say "Show me that it works" or "Turn it on"? Jesus fuck, if you're that stupid you need to be slaughtered so you don't pass on those brilliant genetics :rolleyes:

Yes, cheated out of money and murdered. Seems reasonable.

fdiaz78

2[H]4U
LOL Sorry if you actually hand over your money to some shady guy like this you deserve losing your money.

Having said this its a shame that the guy got away. It would have been be awesome to shoot his gas tank while he was speeding off so he incinerates thus removing this POS from the planet.

DarkStar02

2[H]4U
So if a guy approaches to 12yr old girls and dupes them into letting him fuck them you lot would consider it the fault of the girls?

That is possibly the single worst analogy I've ever heard LOL. Did the 12 year olds think they were getting a good deal on his stolen dick?

DarkStar02

2[H]4U
I take it you voted for Obama. I have an Ipad to sell you cheap! Only $199. Barely used only dropped once. ;)
How does that dipshit bringing politics into this imply that I voted for Obama? I didn't vote for Obama OR Romney. I'm simply pointing out the fact that this happened in Arlington, Texas, a red state, and the only reason that poster had to bring up Obama was because of her skin color.

Cyraxx

Supreme [H]ardness
Yeah because Texas is a blue state... :eek:

.... You might want to take a better look at the voting in Texas :eek: .... People are predicting in 4 years it WILL be a blue state....

Last edited by a moderator:

c4v3man

Limp Gawd
Having said this its a shame that the guy got away. It would have been be awesome to shoot his gas tank while he was speeding off so he incinerates thus removing this POS from the planet.

A. Illegal
B. Impossible, even using tracer rounds
C. The more there are, the easier they are to avoid. Went to New Orleans, and got the "I like dem shoes, I betcha I can tell you where you got dem shoes" bit, and actually humored him for a minute but walked away. Hearing 5+ other homeless a-holes make the same statement within the next 15 minutes demonstrated I made the right choice. Although at the time, I didn't realize it was a scam, and instead figured it was code for drugs or something...

c4v3man

Limp Gawd
Although at the time, I didn't realize it was a scam, and instead figured it was code for drugs or something...

And just to clarify, after hearing a bunch of other people make the statement, I guessed it was code for drugs. The first guy I talked to for a minute or so I figured was some sort of joke and just wanted to see if I could figure it out. Only after hearing it a few other times did I realize it meant something else, and assumed it was drugs.

Apparently it's a long running intimidation-con according to the internet, to try and score an easy $20.

DarkStar02

2[H]4U
.... You might want to take a better look at the voting in Texas :eek: .... People are predicting in 4 years it WILL be a blue state....

People are also predicting the world is going to end next month. Texas is and has always been a red state.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Kelter

Limp Gawd
How does that dipshit bringing politics into this imply that I voted for Obama? I didn't vote for Obama OR Romney. I'm simply pointing out the fact that this happened in Arlington, Texas, a red state, and the only reason that poster had to bring up Obama was because of her skin color.

Well, the spread in Texas was Romney 57% / Obama 41%.. or about 3/5s probability she voted for Romney...
OR the spread of African American votes Romney <6% / Obama 93%... or about 1/20th probability she voted for Romney.

Shrug.. just sayin.. those are the numbers.

gamerk2

[H]ard|Gawd

20 years, maybe. Assuming latinos are still favoring Democrats by at least 2-1.

THOMO

Gawd
That is possibly the single worst analogy I've ever heard LOL. Did the 12 year olds think they were getting a good deal on his stolen dick?

The underlying principle is the same. Idiots no more deserve to be duped than "smart" people........but you wouldn't know that since you're obviously an imbecile :D

c4v3man

Limp Gawd
The underlying principle is the same. Idiots no more deserve to be duped than "smart" people........but you wouldn't know that since you're obviously an imbecile :D

Something done physically against your will is completely different than a "mental" failure, of which you are going along with.

There's also a significant difference between an old, mentally deficient person who doesn't understand hardly anything, and a 30 year old woman who (supposedly) has full mental capacity.

CaptNumbNutz

Fully [H]
To come up with that comparison means you are dumber than the woman in the video.
You are comparing the intelligence and naivety of an adult woman to a 12 year old girl. You are also comparing the subject of rape to that of theft.

Either way, there is no comparison. What you said was bullshit, and the members of this forum are dumber for having read it.

THOMO

Gawd
To come up with that comparison means you are dumber than the woman in the video.
You are comparing the intelligence and naivety of an adult woman to a 12 year old girl.

An "adult" can be as naïve as any 12yr old....look at you for example :).

You are also comparing the subject of rape to that of theft.

Point to where I said "rape"......or anything even remotely connected with rape?

You are most probably even more dim than the poor woman in that video, ROFL

THOMO

Gawd
CaptainNumbNutz.........PMSLMAOROFL.....why do I even reply to these people?! PMSL

Retsam

2[H]4U
I agree completely. The woman putting her story on the news just makes her look like a friggin moron to anyone intelligent. And, the news channel who airs such retardation must be desperate for news stories. "Consumer Alert" give me a break, this shit has been going on forever.......

THOMO

Gawd
Something done physically against your will is completely different than a "mental" failure, of which you are going along with.

Yo caveman....learn to read please. Point to against their will........k thanx bye.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.