I assumed that was the case. I'm in Italy, so I guess it's charging me the Euro rate of €50, but in US currency, which I've never seen any other site or online store do before. One annoying thing about being here is that there's a huge inconsistency between how sites let me choose my region and currency. Steam and CDkeys let me set my profile address to the US since I have a US mailing address still. But GOG and GMG just force me to EU pricing based on my IP, which is lame.shows as $49.99 for me...same price as Steam
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching resolutions
- Fixed a crash that occurred during the cutscene during main quest “The Face of Extinction” after objective “Defend The Ridge”
- Also fixed a cause of GPU hangs on certain combinations of GPU/driver/memory
- Improved the automatic Shader Optimization step in the menu – The optimization step message should now show less frequently on mid-/higher spec machines (please note you are also able to skip it on most machines!)
- Added a VRAM Gauge that indicates amount of VRAM available and used, to help you optimize graphical settings for your hardware
- Fixed RenderTarget aliasing, which reduces VRAM usage which may improve performance, texture quality and model quality
- Fixed HDR looking washed out on certain HDR configurations
- Fixed Depth Buffer Copies which should fix multiple graphical glitches
- Also fixed graphical glitches due to RenderTarget aliasing not working correctly
- Fixed that fog turned off when you turn off shadows in graphical settings
- Fixed plant simulation at frame rates higher than 30FPS
- Fixed that holding W when looting no longer stops registering other keys until release
- Fixed several warning message localization issues on Windows
- Improved the benchmark results screen
Been playing it since October and wow, IMO best game ever. The graphics but especially the story line, cut scenes you can zip thru and just the right mixture of open world vs in the buildings (not sure how else to say it )
gladly would drop $70 on the upcoming sequel (and that from a PC'er who NEVER pays more than $45 for any game) but as you probably already know, it won't be on PC anytime soon (and no, I wont be buying a PS5 just to play it).
I tried the PC port but had to refund it, the frame pacing is weird no matter what settings I used, always a minor stuttering as though Gsync wasn't working even though it was. Really disappointing.
I can say it's one of the best games overall that I've ever played. Story, graphics, gameplay, etc. all really amazing.
This is my 2020 Game of The Year. I was completely surprised and caught off guard at how engaging this game is. I’ll be impatiently waiting for the Forbidden West PC port.
I love the Uncharted series.
I had stutter early on but recent patches completely fixed it.more likely it's just people are not sensitive to the frame pacing inconsistencies like I am. I'm REEEEEALLY sensitive to it and can spot it a mile away when most people would be fine with it