Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

ThreeDee

[H]F Junkie
finally hit the 4mil mark .. with 21967 WU's ..used to have a good size borg going when I worked at a school for troubled teens ..but now it's just me lowly Q6600, 8800GTS 640megger, a 2.6ghz celery (smoothwall box) and a 3.2ghz intel somethen somethen .. I just can't hang with these gpu folding monsters and huge borg conglomerates at all :(:p

and to think I was ranked 38 at one point ...darn :D

great to see all this folding getting done and I hope I keep getting bumped on down the line as more and more guys ramp up for the cause ... :cool:

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
Oh boy, oh boy! I just hit my first 100K. Hopefully onward to many more. :D

capreppy

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2009
2M BABY!!! I started March 6, 2008 and it took me just a little over 10 months to make my first 2M. I've got the OK from the CFO (wife) to build two boxen. Hopefully the next 2M won't take as long :)

jws2346

[H]ard|Gawd
CONGRATS a' freakin' LATIONS to both styx0r and that dude capreppy. I still don't know how capreppy's better half puts up with him. Checking out the "Mug Shot" thread I know the lady is whole lot better looking than him :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

capreppy

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2009
CONGRATS a' freakin' LATIONS to both styx0r and that dude capreppy. I still don't know how capreppy's better half puts up with him. Checking out the "Mug Shot" thread I know the lady is whole lot better looking than him :eek: :D :rolleyes:

My wife is DEFINITELY better looking than me :)

She has been very supportive. We both lost a parent to cancer and we both want a cure!!!

lelliott731

[H]ard DCOTM April 2017
WTF for everyone!!! Just keep pushing out the WU's, keep battling each other for points, because in the end, we're all working for finding as many cure's as possible, so all those things help us reach the end goal!!!

theystolemyname

Limp Gawd
Just about to crack 100k. I got a new gtx 285, but had to take down my box with two 9600gts, since it went bonkers with the "UNSTABLE_MACHINE" crap. Fucking poorly supported multi-gpu shit.

jws2346

[H]ard|Gawd
I've been lazy lately, sorry will try to keep up more.
[/QUOTE

Please get "unlazy" haroldmeyer. You do know this is the no lazy and no slackers allowed mighty [H]orde forum. (concerning DCing, everything else is second) :eek: The bestest of the best DCing team on the Internet and in the known Universe (probably the unknown Universe too, if it wasn't unkown, I'd know ;)) We even challenged R2D2 and that alien dude in the flick about aliens to a DCing challenge. We're still waitin' on intergalactic mail or whatever (slow spaceship to Mars, like our slow boat to China :rolleyes:)

Razor_FX_II

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - January 2009
Great work psyshack.
lawn.gif
Way to mow them down!
Congrats on the new milestone.

Zero82z

Fully [H]
I just broke 1mil a few days ago. Took me a good four years, but the next million should come a lot quicker :D.

(I'm not really a [H]orde member, but I still like to gloat a little ;))

kevdaman

n00b
I just reached over 100,000 points, 101,602 according to hardfolding, I've been folding for around 2 months with an 4850.

turb0

Gawd
just passed 250 WU's, the majority of them coming from folding for a few years on and off.

i'd say 90% of the WU's were done the [H]ard way on two single 1.7Ghz machines in my office.

crazjayz

2[H]4U
That's folding [H]ard with what ya got. :cool:

Thank you. I'm trying my best as a lowly student right now. I wish I had the funds some of you people have, but sadly I don't. But as you said, I'm making the most of what I got, and I know that every point helps.

Zero82z

Fully [H]
Thank you. I'm trying my best as a lowly student right now. I wish I had the funds some of you people have, but sadly I don't. But as you said, I'm making the most of what I got, and I know that every point helps.
Every little bit helps. For a very long time, I was only able to fold on one machine with the uniprocessor client, and needless to say, my points output wasn't that high. However, I did it anyway, because it's for a good cause. Now, I have a lot more resources to dedicate to F@H, but I still try and add every little bit I can. What's important isn't how much you can dedicate to the project, but the fact that you're willing to dedicate something in the first place :).

crazjayz

2[H]4U
Every little bit helps. For a very long time, I was only able to fold on one machine with the uniprocessor client, and needless to say, my points output wasn't that high. However, I did it anyway, because it's for a good cause. Now, I have a lot more resources to dedicate to F@H, but I still try and add every little bit I can. What's important isn't how much you can dedicate to the project, but the fact that you're willing to dedicate something in the first place :).

Yeah, I totally know what you mean. I remember when I was just rocking my 4400+ folding on 1 core alone so that I had enough CPU power to use the comp for day-to-day activities. It was a slow climb at 250ppd... but hey, now I get more than 10x times, which makes me a happy camper.

Trying to get some funds together for an i7 + 285 build either at the end of this school year, or the beginning of next... We'll see though. I plan on getting a 30" monitor, so I need to make my graphics card choice accordingly :D

owkia

Supreme [H]ardness
I posted about my million yesterday, but it was lost in the rollback. So, here it is again.

1 million!