[H]O [H]O [H]O! - Santa visits Uncle Tobit early!

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
66j9lf.jpg

Tobit

Sweet, now you just need to put her together!
Unfortunately, the CPUs are still en-route. Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow. :rolleyes: USPS from Wisconsin to here is always painfully slow for some reason. :(

I'm also going to have to run it naked on top of the box until Christmas when I can afford to buy the tray for my Mountain Mods case. :eek:

Oldie

Mean Old Administrator
Staff member
I will admit to a certain amount of envy here. :p

Congrats, Fold on!

nwrtarget

Gawd
Yep I read it just giving you a little crap as I am also a little jealous of that sweet system.

Elledan

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2010
I suddenly feel this burning need to upgrade my main system. Friend just got an i7 980X system, and even his old system beats mine :(

amdgamer

Supreme [H]ardness
I suddenly feel this burning need to upgrade my main system. Friend just got an i7 980X system, and even his old system beats mine :(

Any possibility that you can borg that system for the team? :)

Tobit

I could ask, but I'm not sure how interested he might be in F@H :)
There is a possibility that protein mis-folding could be the cause of your medical issues. If he is aware of your medical issues, explain this to him as a way to encourage him to fold. ;)

amdgamer

Supreme [H]ardness
I could ask, but I'm not sure how interested he might be in F@H :)

You could bribe him with a kitty cat. I've got a couple here you could have as they are strays.

That is a whole lot of processing power there, and i'm sure you could convince him in some way or form.

musky

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2012
Unfortunately, the CPUs are still en-route. Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow. :rolleyes: USPS from Wisconsin to here is always painfully slow for some reason. :(

I am hiding from Tobit until.those stupid processors arrive. He can be a bit anxious....

rcranfield

n00b
Nice, but I think I would like to get mine from a reputable retailer instead of Santa for a couple really good reasons. First, Santa is not an authorized EVGA retailer, so there is no warranty, second, and more important, the elves use wooden mallets to build the toys. I don't think I want my RAM assembled with wooden mallets, do you???
Other than that, very nice indeed.

Tobit

I am hiding from Tobit until.those stupid processors arrive. He can be a bit anxious....
come on now, you know I have a perfectly valid excuse for being anxious. :D

dx1k6b.jpg

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
I feel sorry for the mail carrier that has his procs....

Tobit, no stalking the mail lady ok?

may i be worthy

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2010
I am with you Tobit - my last build the CPUs were stuck in the post - USPS "3-5 day" delivery when combined with Australian Customs took 16 days.. our dollar being so high - turns out I wasn't the only person to take advantage.

What Kingston ram is that? If it is same as mine I can give you a ton of timings that could hopefully save some heartache.

Moar SR2s for the [H]orde - me likey.

may i be worthy

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2010
Wow²

If I can get DDR 2050 9 10 9 24 1T out of my "DDR 1600" 7 8 7 20 kingston kits, I look forward to seeing what you can do. :cool:

capreppy

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2009
Very nice. Still trying to get the parts for my second one. Going to be some time though. Vacation for he next 3.5 weeks is cutting into cash flow.

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
Very nice. Still trying to get the parts for my second one. Going to be some time though. Vacation for he next 3.5 weeks is cutting into cash flow.

You need to drop the .5 part..... that should cover most of the rig.... unless your staying at the Holiday Inn.

capreppy

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2009
You need to drop the .5 part..... that should cover most of the rig.... unless your staying at the Holiday Inn.

Hotel is free (points. Staying at the W Times Square in NYC for Christmas). No income during that period and I'm pretty sure wife will be spending a bunch.

Till then I do have one and can live vicariously thru others till I get my second one.

Elledan

You could bribe him with a kitty cat. I've got a couple here you could have as they are strays.

That is a whole lot of processing power there, and i'm sure you could convince him in some way or form.

He's already surrounded by cats ;)

I mentioned it to him, but he doesn't like the thought of having something in the background, sucking up cycles. Ah well. He's still stuck waiting for the HSF and some other parts as well :)

Wiseguy2001

2[H]4U
Very nice!

I'm building a new computer over the next few months. I've added an EATX case to the list of criteria - just in case. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing..:p

Elledan

@Wiseguy2001 - it's only the beginning of the end :)

NIVO

[H]ard|Gawd
Merry Effin Xmas you bastid Tobit! Hehe, congrats pal. Awesome schwag there!

Xilikon

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008
You're building a hell of a lawnmower there !!