GTX 1070 no display and missing voltages

Danteashen

n00b
hi ! i have a gtx 1070 gigabyte g1 with some missing voltages on all phases and mosfets except the first mosfets of each line i have 12v In but no output
so can someone advise me please ?
and help me diagnose that card because i've tried so many things (no soldering only diagnose with probes)

thanks

Attachments

• aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9aL0ovNzI4MzM1L29yaWdpbmFsL0dpZ2FieXRlLUdUWC0xMDcwLVQxL...jpeg
    aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9aL0ovNzI4MzM1L29yaWdpbmFsL0dpZ2FieXRlLUdUWC0xMDcwLVQxL...jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 1

RazorWind

Supreme [H]ardness
It appears you have two dead buck converters. What have you done to diagnose why they aren't running?

Danteashen

n00b
i ve tracked the no voltage up to up9511, ENable pin is 0V on that chip so it's not powering on the rest of the card. but i don't know why

RazorWind

Supreme [H]ardness
I see a few things wrong. First, that 120 ohms resistance to ground on the core rail is way too high. It should be like 1 ohm. There's basically no way for it to be that high with the GPU still installed on the board.

Next, you have a third dead rail. Each buck converter starts up in sequence - first one, then another, then another, and so forth, with the memory and the GPU being the last ones to start, in that order. I would guess that the dead rail is the .95V. Troubleshoot that, and see if you can figure out why it's not working.