Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

errer

Limp Gawd
Great card from a great company. Galaxy cards have great cooling and great customer service!

t_ski

Supreme [H]ardness
I was wondering when week six was going to be posted :)

I like Galaxy's reputation for video cards - decent products.

Nauseous

Gawd
Priced right, performance, and warranties make galaxy stand out in my eyes. Oh yeah in for the win i could use one :p Just like to say congrats to all the winners and special thanks to galaxy and hardocp for making stuff like this happen. Would love to see galaxy come to the next hardocp event!

Hardball

Limp Gawd
Whoa Nelly! Now we're talking justice. All-out power card with a great company standing behind it. Me likes.Me wants.

rvl

n00b
OCed just like the two tested by HardOCP. Games run much smoother and not as jumpy.

Safety

Limp Gawd
Galaxy's dual fan coolers and sweet Blue & Silver cards always have a place in my builds. Go Galaxy :cool:

GordanMer

n00b
AwwwWwww snap! The 680 beast arrives!

Galaxy cards look great, perform great, and always have the best cooling solutions!
I would absolutely love to win this card.

PRIME1

2[H]4U
I really like the cooling design they are using and I think the 680 is the best chip on the market.

Trimlock

[H]F Junkie
Had some very old school Nvidia caards built by Galaxy that still work. Would still love to own their products.

tunatime

Well...OK
wow that is a really really nice card. and i like there coolers they always work way better then the stock fans and most of the time they are quieter

mrtheshaggy

[H]ard|Gawd
Reliable and innovative products. I need one for my new mini-ITX build. Then I can put my Galaxy 570 in my side PC and they can be best buddies. My EVGA 8800gt is kinda a dick an doesn't get along with my Galaxy 570 one bit.

funkydmunky

2[H]4U
Been ATI since my GeForce 3, but I would have no complaints dropping a sexy beast like that in my rig. :D

17seconds

n00b
Galaxy has been coming on strong for the past few years. I'd be really excited to have one of their cards in my machine!

nads

n00b
With each contest I do not win, the prize seems to be getting more awesome!

Hurray for contests, hurray for Galaxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.