Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
The holiday season is fast approaching and all of us are excited to see another Galaxy Christmas giveaway at HardOCP this year.

We are continuing our 6 weeks of giveaways with the Galaxy GeForce GTX 670 GC 2GB Video Card (Dual Fan Version).

Galaxy670.jpg

HardOCP Review of this card is HERE.
13387648583gu0vZ1Vzw_11_1.gif

All you have to do to enter is tell us what you like about Galaxy and its Video Cards! Post ONLY ONCE in this thread to enter. Entries for USA shipping addresses ONLY.

GotNoRice

[H]F Junkie
Fantastic looking heatsink design. Galaxy has really done a lot to establish a good name and reputation lately.

Geonerd

Limp Gawd
No experience with Galaxy, but they seem to get good reviews. "Pick me, Monty!"

Core2-D2

Limp Gawd
i like the cards that have the pic of the galaxy on them. i also like free cards regardless of what pic is on them... :bleh:

D

Deleted member 96510

I love how Galaxy bucks the trends and offer creative and effective designs to their products

Kurlon

Weaksauce
No personal experience with Galaxy but I'm loving their participation in the giveaway.

Mosher

Gawd
Good products at Fair price, it also helps that they support the community by doing things like this giveaway. I would happily display there logo in my machine :D

Superdemon

Gawd
I believe Galaxy cards are the only ones on the market that are powered through magic and win. This in itself would be worthy of purchase but it is also my understanding they are handmade by supermodels to give them the unique odor of win and awesome.

TheBuzzer

HACK THE WORLD!
i would love a new gpu, my current one is dying :( well the fan makes noise while idling still on the cpu.

jhales

n00b
Reliability, reputation, and not just sticking with cookie cutter oem designs.

Eureka!

Gawd
Here's to another chance... I like Galaxy because of the oodles of cards they give out and that they support our community! That and they make some awesome cards.

Lunar

Limp Gawd
I have no experience with Galaxy personally, but they've always seemed to produce solid reliable cards. They also use NVIDIA, so that's a plus right off the bat.

jbltecnicspro

[H]F Junkie
Good performance, good reputation, and good prices. What more could you want from a video card company?

nads

n00b
Galaxy shares the namesake of my MLS team- the LA Galaxy.

I also like the GTX670- probably one of the best values on the market. :)

Hardball

Limp Gawd
Galaxy's products are well engineered, deliver a high level of performance, and are sexy as hell. What's not to like?

SmokeRngs

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2008
Galaxy manages to get good reviews from HardOCP which is not easy to do. That obviously means they must be doing something very right.

thedocta45

[H]ard|Gawd
I think the logo is prey awesome.
That and they have solid looking aftermarket cooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.