Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 2

Riboild

Limp Gawd
I love the longevity these cards experience. They last long, they have great motherboards also and great prices and features.

Dekoth-E-

Supreme [H]ardness
Good company that backs its products..I'm not going to win anyhow, but meh why not.

Never had an issue with the 2 galaxy GTX 460 cards I've owned in SLI. I always thought they had the best designs from an aesthetics standpoint. Ran them for 1.5 years, then sold them off to someone else. Best price||performance I had in a while.

phOkaz

Gawd
Competitive prices for an excellent product along with good customer service ! What more can you ask for ? Also, the majority of your PCBs are blue, and I always stick with a blue theme, having a green PCB showing looks crappy when you have a blue theme lol.

Thank you Galaxy !

Nexillus

[H]ard|Gawd
Had several products and always excellent! For the few times dealing with support are friendly and helpful! :D

ecd

n00b
What I like about Galaxy and their video cards is that they are going to choose me to win one.
Right guys?
Guys?

seanboy

n00b
I think the best thing about galaxy is the fact that although they have stiff competition, they pride themselves in making a product high enough in quality to effectively compete with the major brands.

Kehl

Weaksauce
My older Galaxy card is still running solid, what more could I ask for.

Mayson

Limp Gawd
I once sat on a competitors video card while wearing a bathing suit and I got gonorrhea.

The only thing I've ever gotten from Galaxy is fast frame rates, reliable service, and also some gonorrhea.

AltTabbins

Fully [H]
I just bought a Galaxy gtx 660 for my system. This 650 ti would be perfect for my wifes.

djoye

2[H]4U
Still rocking my Galaxy GTX480. It has been reliable.

Could use an HTPC card.

gr!m

Limp Gawd
Always have wanted to try a Galaxy card. As long as I've been building PCs their company only seems to be getting better.

mvmiller12

[H]ard|Gawd
Galaxy is probably the best nVidia OEM partner and their innovative cooling solutions make for very stable cards.

bbenz33

Limp Gawd
I like the Galaxy cards because they try to push the envelope wrt design and function.

Buyers

Weaksauce
I've never used a Galaxy product, so its a clean slate to me. But i've heard good things.