Free Games from Twitch Everyday till 7/17

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
If you have an Amazon Prime account, you can link that your Twitch account, and use it to subscribe to your favorite streamer and get free games. Below is a graphic that lays out what free games you an get on what days. Claim your games here.

Graphic and Video.

Well, to celebrate Amazon Prime Day, we’re giving away a new game to Twitch Prime members EVERY DAY from July 2 through July 17th! All you have to do is be a Twitch Prime member and you can get your hands on some amazing games with enough gameplay to keep you entertained on a trip to the moon…and back…twice. Not only that, they’re yours to keep forever.

Twitch is useful to stream to so you can easily make highlights. But I'd be embarrassed to have any of those games in my Steam library.

Nothing, not even free games could make me use Twitch or watch any game stream from anyone :p
Thanks for you insightful opinion on the games offered.

Stop-Liking-What-I-Dont-Like_o_115105.jpg

qube was a good game maybe qube 2 will be as well. Do all these add to steam?

oh god you have to install the twitch desktop app in order to download anything...

I think paying $18 for pillars is a better deal

$18 > Free? I respectfully disagree with your opinion.

$18 > Free? I respectfully disagree with your opinion.

No it's comparing $18 to requiring the twitch app + free game

I have a junk laptop that i'm downloading it on. I hope i can just copy the game's file out of the twitch app and uninstall the twitch app... will update with result

Edit:
Yep that seems to have worked!
Install the twitch app. Download Pillars of Eternia (only game i've tested). Rename the folder in C:/ProgFiles 86/Twitch/My Games/ to the game's name then move that folder elsewhere. Uninstall the twitch app.

Last edited:
Nothing, not even free games could make me use Twitch or watch any game stream from anyone :p

Hey now, I thought it was awesome that I could watch the IMSA 6 hour race at Watkins Glen that was blacked out in the US a PUBG match on Twitch over the weekend. It streamed better than YouTube usually does.

No it's comparing $18 to requiring the twitch app + free game

I have a junk laptop that i'm downloading it on. I hope i can just copy the game's file out of the twitch app and uninstall the twitch app... will update with result

Edit:
Yep that seems to have worked!
Install the twitch app. Download Pillars of Eternia (only game i've tested). Rename the folder in C:/ProgFiles 86/Twitch/My Games/ to the game's name then move that folder elsewhere. Uninstall the twitch app.

There are so many launchers out there now, that I really don't care. I just make sure the settings say to not start with Windows, and to close instead of minimize when I hit the 'X' button. Honestly, if Amazon can use Twitch to give Steam some real competition, I am in. I think I have: Steam, Bethesda, Origin, UPlay, Twitch, Epic and GoG currently installed.

There are so many launchers out there now, that I really don't care. I just make sure the settings say to not start with Windows, and to close instead of minimize when I hit the 'X' button. Honestly, if Amazon can use Twitch to give Steam some real competition, I am in. I think I have: Steam, Bethesda, Origin, UPlay, Twitch, Epic and GoG currently installed.

Good for you.

Me? I don't want to remember where all my different games are located. The fewer launchers I have installed the better - especially not Origin.

If you have Amazon Prime, Twitch is a free add-on. Although these free games do NOT help my backlog of games.

Reactions: Esso
like this
Good for you.

Me? I don't want to remember where all my different games are located. The fewer launchers I have installed the better - especially not Origin.
You know you can still have icons for games on your desktop and don't even need to use any "launcher" to play games.

And, with today's selection, I have claimed all the games in this Twitch Game Giveaway.

Of course, there was a title or three that already existed in my Steam collection, but still.....

Back