Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Nef

n00b
Because I would give it a nice home for Christmas with plenty of new games to play.

NStriker

Limp Gawd
Because there are 100 billion sites, each filled with something like 100 billion people who want Galaxy cards. I would like to win one and be part of that vast and awesome universe. ;)

shabazkilla

Lurker
Because I need a new video card and my wife spend all our money on fancy soaps and shampoos at Lush.

rewted

[H]ard|Gawd
I said I wouldn't post in this again because I never win, I guess I like, and I probably still will not win.

CaptNumbNutz

Fully [H]
I desperately need an upgrade so I can play BF3 properly. I also would love to try multi-monitor gaming.

BECAUSE ITS CHRISTMAS AND IT WOULD MAKE A GOO D CHRISTMAS PRESENT. THANK YOU SIRS, HAVE A GOOD DAY BYE. I ALSO LIKE GALACTIC MDT ALOT AND AM A BIG FAN OF YOUR GUYSES WORK.

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
Cuz I'm getting back from Iraq in 2 days and I don't have a GPU in my system, had to sell my old 470 to help cover some suprise bills 2 years ago then I deployed, and in 2 days I'll get home and all I'll have is my sand filled laptop lol

I may be Army Strong, but my laptop is more like dune 2000 strong lol

vatir

n00b
Because it's drooltastisk, yea it deserves a made up word so that’s why I need one. :D