[Epic] Get Supraland for FREE

pendragon1

Extremely [H]
link still working? i get a "not found" message BUT it could be the school's network....

1655410895185.png

pendragon1

Extremely [H]
Google "epic free game".
Or maybe epic was being hammered.
Link still works for me in the US.
it might be our school wifi blockin it, it blocks the most random shit...
thanks for the heads up though!

iRevert

Gawd
Link works correctly for me as of this moment, sometimes I do have issues with EGS links and my VPN filtering it also sometimes EGS will modify store pages for freebies causing a broken link for a little bit which we've seen a couple of times.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
So I played this for about 2 hours yesterday. I actually very much liked it. Puzzles are solid, but not so crazy you end up getting pissed about it. Sadly, on the second real quest level it hard locks in the space repeatedly. :(

Reactions: Xrave
like this

silentsod

Gawd
I bought this for my wife a couple years back and she had a blast with it with the exception of a couple platforming sections.

TripleTrailer

Limp Gawd
So I played this for about 2 hours yesterday. I actually very much liked it. Puzzles are solid, but not so crazy you end up getting pissed about it. Sadly, on the second real quest level it hard locks in the space repeatedly. :(
I was having the same problem, did some quick googling and saw that lowering the shadows slider all the way down fixed the problem. It worked for me.