Ducky Shine 3 Keyboard Clearance ($110 + FS)

HeavensCloud

Oswego, not shitty as Buffalo
Aww wish it wasn't the TKL. I need a full size to go with my TKL Leopold. They do look nice though.

NukeDukem

2[H]4U
My custom Shine II TKL is a champ. Spilled a good amount of beer on it a few months back, thought it would die for sure... nope. Dried it out, cleaned the caps and she was good as new. Not a single faulty key on the whole board. Absolutely solid KB, I'm a Ducky fan for life. Only problem is finding them available for purchase. $110 is a steal, to anyone looking for a great mechanical backlit I'd say go for it. You will not be disappointed.

Draxanoth

Gawd
Square keyboards make my hands tired. Why can't they make a Microsoft wave with mech switches?

TheCAD

Gawd
These are back. Various models(switches, LEDs, TKL/Full). $105 for select TKL/$110 for select full.

Also, NCIX has a few listed on ebay as well.

Not only are these actually in stock, but these prices are lower than anywhere else I've seen.
I was planning on paying for more for a ducky shine zero(a lesser model) than what I paid for a shine 3.

Last edited:

Blubikins

Gawd
Looking to replace my Filco and I think I will take the plunge and buy one of these.
Thanks

ToddW2

2[H]4U
These are back. Various models(switches, LEDs, TKL/Full). $105 for select TKL/$110 for select full.

Also, NCIX has a few listed on ebay as well.

Not only are these actually in stock, but these prices are lower than anywhere else I've seen.
I was planning on paying for more for a ducky shine zero(a lesser model) than what I paid for a shine 3.

Doh, out of stock / price up already wanted to get another ;) once you go back-lit you can't go back :D :D

TheCAD

Gawd
Doh, out of stock / price up already wanted to get another ;) once you go back-lit you can't go back :D :D

NCIX still has 3 listed on ebay. Depending on what switch/size you want.

EDIT: Didn't notice they are factory refurbished.