Dual scroll wheel mouse

Tottish

n00b
Hi!
(New user so I am not allowed to post any links)

I have been using a Logitech M705 for a few years now and I must say it fits my use perfectly, I love it! Recently, however, I have started using a new program where a second scroll wheel would really be useful. So here is my wishlist, if you know of any mouse fitting the criteria please leave a comment:

Must have:
*Dual scroll wheel
*At least one of the scroll wheels must be able to switch between 'clicks' and 'non clicks' for 'freewheeling', like the one on my M705. I use this feature a lot (especially for one application) and can not do without it.
*At least two extra buttons that is usually used for 'back' and 'forward' in browsers.

Desireble:
*Wireless (just because it is more convenient but not really necessary)
*A few extra buttons beyond what I mentioned would not hurt.

So my dream would pretty much be the M705 with an extra scroll wheel (that does not necessarily need to be able to 'freewheel') but I don't think such a product exist.
Looks have no priority, I don't care if it looks like a sleek office tool or a tricked out spaceship as long as it has desired the functionality. It does not need to have 'gaming performance' since it is only used for office type work.

Thank you!
/Tottish

Eric1285

[H]ard|Gawd
MX Master has two wheels. One's on the side for your thumb. I think the older Performance Mouse MX also has one.

Tottish

n00b
Thank you kindly! I believe you found my next mouse!
It does look to have all the features I desire!
Cheers!
/K