dual 3090 ti SLI/ nvlink early benching

Can you tell me a little more about the performance in Star Citizen. Im about to NVLINK mine and Im curious about the performance you are getting. TIA.

I am getting between 68-119FPS at 4k, with most max settings. I also load straight from the exe and not use the client.
(Its not SLI )

How were you able to get your hands on 4 founders edition 3090 Ti's at/near launch… were they just easy to get at local BestBuy's?

Nice rigs and results! That Titan V CEO edition still looks good as well.

Last edited:
How were you able to get your hands on 4 founders edition 3090 Ti's at/near launch… were they just easy to get at local BestBuy's?

Nice rigs and results! That Titan V CEO edition still looks good as well.
No magic powers. And I don’t have 4 of the Ti s

One Ti bought from Best Buy
One, Ti I had my fiend get from Best Buy (yes I payed him)
one Ti I bought new from eBay for about 200 more than retail from someone that was waiting for a Best Buy order fulfillment because I thought I’d just put that in my wife’s Pc but changed my mind (so 3 Ti s)

I had 4 x 3090 FE, sold two in advance to help finance the Ti s (almost a wash because they were sold 2 months in advance)
So I have 2 3090 Ti and 2 3090 FE in wife pc

So I have a spare in box 3090 ti FE , 2x 3090 ti FE in my rig, and 2x 3090 FE in my wife’s rig - which is complete overkill for her.

When I do my DL, NN. I share workload across both rigs and all 4 cards, -the wife would really not know what to do with her 2x 3090, she generally plays cyberpunk, Detroit, bio mutant and Sherlock Holmes. Her main role is editing my dissertation ;)

She’s a pro photographer so most of her pc is about photoshop, Gimp, and web design.

There was a moment where I was going to put all 4 cards in my pc and have it converted to a mining open case to accommodate it, but running DL,ML, and NN across both PCs was working and seemed easier

Hope that clarifies the two rigs with a left over 3090 Ti FE

not sure what "negative lod bias" has to do with RDR2 version 1436
It's why some prefer to use DLSS over Native at high resolutions when it improves distant image quality despite the tradeoffs that DLSS introduces.

Back