Devolver Digital Further Devolves - E3 2018

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Devolver Digital, a game developer better known for its press conferences at E3, is at it again at E3. You will either find this cringe-worthy, or highly entertaining. This is quite easily NSFW due to language and exploding heads. What it all comes down to is an announcement for a re-spin on a 14 year old game, that was never actually shown from what I can tell. All you Metal Wolf Chaos fans rejoice. And it did point to SCUM as well which is described as "Supermax Open World Survival." At least we know there is more than one way to get folks to write about your games.

The press conference in its entirety.

Nolan7689

[H]ard|Gawd
Metal Wolf Chaos you say? Never played it but watched an LP and that game is hilarious. You’re the president and the VP deposes you and robot battles! It’s great.

MavericK

Zero Cool
Metal Wolf Chaos you say? Never played it but watched an LP and that game is hilarious. You’re the president and the VP deposes you and robot battles! It’s great.

I watched someone speedrun it at one of the GDQ events. Pretty wacky.

AceGoober

Live! Laug[H]! Overclock!
Presentations appeared half-baked and the lady had a facial expression of being pissed-off, ready to rip someone's balls off.

The funniest part was the smiley face on the bottom of the mech foot as it was getting ready to stomp the poor bastard. :D

Cactusj

n00b
I checked the price of the lootbox coin at 9:30 and again at 10:15. The price didn't change like she said it would. Not impressed.

spugm1r3

[H]ard|Gawd
Riding the ragged edge between funny-because-it's-true and bullshit-empty-marketing, and ending up as a bloody confused mess on the floor. I am not entertained (?)

Rahh

[H]ard|Gawd
Metal Wolf Chaos how was this missed back in 2004? Looks like great arcade style of fun.

jnemesh

[H]ard|Gawd
LOVE these guys! I just (finally!) got my platinum trophy for "Enter the Gungeon" this weekend, and anxiously await their new games!