DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

swooby

n00b
Congrats, but dang you! I got to the checkout and failed because my US State wasn't two characters, and now it is hung trying to checkout! :(

I even paid PayPal, but that is what failed, so 10 minutes later I'm still waiting for the checkout to load!

ah yes, i prepared yesterday by creating an account on overclockers, adding all my addresses and payment info, and loading a small item into my cart to insure I was still logged in (verified by having an amount showing in the upper right corner). by adding the cases to my order from my phone (tab already loaded and ready) at the same time as immediately hitting to go to checkout on my laptop, the cases were loaded into my cart as i was loading the checkout page. great success!

mbondPDX

n00b
I managed to snag a silver case through Overclockers but haven't received a confirmation email yet.

Edit: just got the confirmation email. Back to bed for me.

Cherry Dude

Weaksauce
"
CASEKING.DE IS CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE.
We will be back very soon. Sorry for any inconvenience."

Aww man!

i've been waiting months and months for this :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• M6r8WMp.jpg
    M6r8WMp.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 75
for anyone stressing about overclockers email, i got a confirmation email from them 11 minutes after my order went in.

MDietger

n00b
I find it remarkable how just 1 person from Germany is able create a product and a community around it big enough to take 2 websites at once :sneaky:

jhcpw

n00b
people who are having trouble with overclockers on the website, try using your phone and the mobile website

Cherry Dude

Weaksauce
For some resaon doing it over my phone (using it's data) I suceeded - just a tip if others should have any luck with it as well

promaty

Weaksauce
1 day delivery from Overclockers, but still no email for my Kickstarter order in France : (

amvoith

n00b
I received the overclockers confirmation email about 20min after ordering. Hopefully that gives people hope who are worrying about the email.

kardus

n00b
No confirmation from OC.co.uk yet but order status says Pending - not yet confirmed. I did get an e-mail from amazon payments, though.

Rappy

n00b
Whelp that's disappointing...didn't get a black because paying with amazon just kept looping...up at 3AM for nothing and now gotta wait till Summer to build a PC.

swooby

n00b
Damn! It still says my "US state code must be two characters"...but it is!
I checked out and paid PayPal 1 time on desktop and 4 times via mobile but still no go! :(
And now they are all gone.
I guess I stayed up till 3:30 for nothing! :(
I'm going to bed! :/

swooby

n00b
ah yes, i prepared yesterday by creating an account on overclockers, adding all my addresses and payment info, and loading a small item into my cart to insure I was still logged in (verified by having an amount showing in the upper right corner). by adding the cases to my order from my phone (tab already loaded and ready) at the same time as immediately hitting to go to checkout on my laptop, the cases were loaded into my cart as i was loading the checkout page. great success!

I did the same thing and prepared yesterday.
I did everything except actually *pay* for an item.
It was the PayPal payment that failed because I trusted auto-complete and had "Washington" as my state and not "WA".
OK, now I'm really off to bed.

Congrats to anyone that got one!
I guess I'll have to wait a few more months!
Anyone got one they want to sell?
PM ME PLEASE! :)