Custom Cosmos 2 - "Elements""

kamaster

Weaksauce
So after a month of working on my new cosmos 2 case, 99% of the case is finished (waiting on red carbon decals).

Name of the Case is "Elements"

First 54 pics are of the finished case.... build log photos will be posted after the first 54....

Enjoy......

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

Last edited:

magoo

[H]F Junkie
well done.

I like the custom floor with the notches cut out.:D

Mickey21

Limp Gawd
Great build, only critical mention I have would be I dont think the white backing behind the motherboard and to the right of the system works well. Personally I might have done blood red or black, but its your design. I see that you are going for a white/red/black theme, but if doing the white, it needs something to tie in the contrast on the left and feels to heavily white on the right, at least with the door open. Something more to tie that part together seems necessary. But I am just being overly critical I am sure. All in all great attention to detail and wire sleeving, much praise for the setup. If you think it is perfect, doesnt matter what I think. Great job!

kamaster

Weaksauce
Great build, only critical mention I have would be I dont think the white backing behind the motherboard and to the right of the system works well. Personally I might have done blood red or black, but its your design. I see that you are going for a white/red/black theme, but if doing the white, it needs something to tie in the contrast on the left and feels to heavily white on the right, at least with the door open. Something more to tie that part together seems necessary. But I am just being overly critical I am sure. All in all great attention to detail and wire sleeving, much praise for the setup. If you think it is perfect, doesnt matter what I think. Great job!

I dont know if I posted in here or not, but I'm waiting on the RED carbon fiber decals (cut out logo, lettering etc..)

they are as follows:

COSMOS - located on the floor panel (on the left side - i/o til about the end of the board)

Cooler Master logo - located on the big empty white spot where the DVD drive bays are

an E - to the right of the board.

i'll post pics of these so you can get an idea :p

so as for your concern, i agree 100% :) Im just waiting for them to get cut :)

kamaster

Weaksauce
Here are the decals im getting cut. They will all be in red carbon fiber vinyl (ignore the black)

Element-E.jpg

COSMOS-LOGO.jpg

Cooler_Master_logo-red.jpg

cc2096

[H]ard|Gawd
Gorgeous build. Can't to see the build log, i've been thinking of using a Cosmos II for my new build and this has definitely given me a lot of ideas.

yenniedn

2[H]4U
Pretty sweet...but I don't think you really needed 54 stories to tell that story, did you?

"I can name that tune in 6 notes!" ;)