Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniak

n00b
I love Corsair products for their quality and performance. Would love to own an SSD of theirs as well.

lasserith

Limp Gawd
I am building a new desktop for the first time in over five years and would love to use an ssd for the first time.

Prav

Limp Gawd
Because finally getting a SSD is the one thing I want from upcoming holiday sales. I could use the savings from winning one to replace my A70 with a sexy Hydro 100. Thanks [H] and Corsair!

DSee

2[H]4U
I need one because I have a lots of Corsair equipment, but no SSDs.

Give it to me , I'm poor!!!

hairytoez

Limp Gawd
i need one because im still running two older 160GB Seagate drives in RAID1 and im starting to get a little scared

Codester

n00b
I've been really hoping to get one of these to replace the 5400 RPM drive in my laptop! Your consideration is greatly appreciated! :D

RyanLucier

Gawd
I need a corsair SSD because I love corsair products. Simply the best customer service and I buy whatever I can that's corsair (my psu, my ram, other parts).

Unfortunately my woman doesn't support my love of their products and has put the kaibosh on buying an SSD :)

mysticdrew

Weaksauce
I need a corsair SSD so MW3 and LOTRO load faster and so I can dump the older SSD's in my rig now and put them in my HTPC so XBMC live boots faster on that!

Ranma

Limp Gawd
I could use one because I am poor and just went through warranty hell with Intel trying to get my CPU replaced. An SSD would greatly make me enjoy my computer again as I dealt with DOA boards and Intel reps who had no idea about how memory controllers work.

TheBoss68

Gawd
I'm also up for some good free stuff....and a new SSD from Corsair would be just so [H]ard....put me down for one!!!

And since I am still running on an old SATA2 drive from WD..(the Raptor X in my sig died a year ago)...I could use that extra boost of [H]ard Speed to make my system screem back to life again!!

compslckr

[H]F Junkie
My mechanical hard drive is keeping my windows experience score down :rolleyes:

Seriously, I have been looking for an SSD for a long time, and I have been a member for a long time :cool:

tsuehpsyde

Supreme [H]ardness
Sign me up! I could use a Corsair SSD to max out those SATA 3 connectors on my new motherboard. :D

OMG giving away solid state drives, im still using two 80gb ide drives in raid. I hate to say it but I think i could use a FREE SOLID STATE drive QUITE BADLY.
If deemed so, I would be forever grateful because it takes me somewhere in the neighbor hood of 10 minutes to boot into windows 7.

it would be the best x-mas present ever

BBA

Supreme [H]ardness
I really need an SSD, have to keep up with the Jone'ses who don't have kids!

Besides, I am running out of space and HDD costs jumped $100 on me!

Geod

n00b
I would like a SSD as an upgrade to my current WD Black hard drive and to take full advantage of Windows 7 SSD features.

unrlmth

Limp Gawd
I would like a new SSD to test out my currently unused SATA3 ports on my motherboard and because I'm a poor college student.

Aesma

[H]ard|Gawd
I've got a Crucial M225, an Intel X25-M, an OCZ Vertex 2, Corsair is clearly lacking in my collection !

caseking

n00b
I need a new Corsair Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive:D:D:D because I am old And ugly. Oh and because my 5 wd250's in raid 0 are pulling so much power from the grid I think the power company is going to have to upgrade my service!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.