Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

normalicy

Limp Gawd
Corsair has such a soothing name doesn't it? Makes me feel like I'm in some sort of fancy plane in the 30's coasting over the Caribbean.

dtkflex

n00b
This would be great to replace current Radio Shack speakers I currently have for my PC

Defeat-

n00b
I've never owned any 2.1 or above in my life. I'd love to try some out from one of my favorite companies.

MantiC

Weaksauce
Obligatory post to win free stuff. I've been happy with all my corsair purchases in the past and do like the Customer Service and Support.

wraslor

Weaksauce
Same as the other thread they make great products and stand behind them period.

I like the way Corsair listens to customer wants and comes out with quality kickass gear everytime.

Also, Corsair speakers would definitely compliment my new Corsair headphones. :D

KayossZero

Limp Gawd
My Corsair TX750 is running my system like a champ. I wouldn't mind my speakers pushing like a champ either!

tubular

Gawd
Honestly, I have to RMA my computer gear 5 times more often than any other computer guy or girl that I know of. I seriously buy NOTHING electronic without assuming I will have to RMA it at least once or twice.

That said, I have never ONCE had a Corsair product fail on me. THAT is what I like and love about Corsair.

dajet24

2[H]4U
Corsair Corsair CORSAIR HOOOOO!!!

just because Thundercats reboot is on the way would love to hear it with these :D

coder_t2

[H]ard|Gawd
Corsair makes quality products all around. So they've built up a good brand I can just trust.

Scubastevie00

Limp Gawd
Same ram maker I've used since I was rockin chips so old I forget their model numbers..
This is the usual drivel right?

Sacrilego

Lurker
Hey Corsair, could I get me one of those sets? It would be very nice to be able to hear my pc.
Thank you in advance.

With love,
Sacrilego