Congrats!

tank1023

n00b
I know it's early but I wanted to say congrats to you all. You really ramped up and came together as a team the last two years to overtake us.
We are all fighting for the same thing so even though we are losing our first place spot, the work is getting done and science is winning!
Jerry
EVGA folder :)

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
tiphat.jpg

Core32

[H]ard|Gawd
Competition is just a bit of fun.
But The Battle is a fight we are all in together.
Thanks for your service to the cause!

rcranfield

n00b
Ditto to what Tank said.
We ain't losing nothin'. The community has won from our competition.
I'll tell you guys what you told us when we passed you. We will be back. Now you guys have the target on your back.
Don't it feel good?
Cudos muchos.

ThreeDee

[H]F Junkie
if we wouldn't have gotten blown by like that and overthrown for the top spot .. we might have gotten complacent in our ppd .. Thank you EVGA for the "B"-slap across our collective faces to .. wake us up.

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
don't poke the bear!!!

lol but classy evga, way to be classy, I like that, no more talks of secret folding cults or whatever it was we had lol, this is the way things should stay I hope, makes it better for both teams, and keeps the spice flowing....

the spice must flow....

widsss

n00b
10.12.12, 10am / 0 Hours , Congratulations to [H] from an EVGA folder. Your team is an inspiration. The investment, knowledge, time and energy your team has put into gaining the #1 spot is unbelievable. In the coming years I will do my best to have this day reversed. The battle is lost, but the war ain't over !

bobc36

n00b
To reiterate what tank said, Congrats to [H]. You guys (and gals) did one hell of a job.

My hat is off to you.

bobc36

Red Falcon

[H]F Junkie
10.12.12, 10am / 0 Hours , Congratulations to [H] from an EVGA folder. Your team is an inspiration. The investment, knowledge, time and energy your team has put into gaining the #1 spot is unbelievable. In the coming years I will do my best to have this day reversed. The battle is lost, but the war ain't over !

Fold on! :cool: