Casual User of PSP... how about a graphics tablet?

roncomatic

Limp Gawd

Ezteh

2[H]4U
first no the mice are not optical they will only work on the tablets drawing area.

also even though wacom is the best imho when it come to tablets you won't be satisfied with 4x5 inches of space.
so I suggest going for an aiptek tablet maybe something along the lines of 6" x 8"
http://shop1.outpost.com/product/2816564

I'm considering selling my tablet and getting a larger one because I was not happy with the drawing space that wacom gave me for my $100.

my $0.02 hope this helps you

deuce868

Gawd
I just picked up the wacom and I love it. I agree that if I used it more I would want a larger one, but for my casual use it is awesome to work with over just a mouse. I have a USB mouse I still leave plugged in and use because the mouse on the wacom pretty much sucks.

roncomatic

Limp Gawd
Thanks for the personal reviews. I might go for the 6x8 Graphire3 or if I go crazy, the 6x8 Intuos2. I found more than a few posts in newsgroups about aiptek and driver problems, and most people that get the 4x5 wished they had a bit more room. When I get it, I'll add a quick review to this forum for the benefit of all. Thanks again.

JucyTEC

Limp Gawd
I have a Wacom 12x9 it sux, i don't like it, i've been mousing since photoshop 4.0, wacom don't cut it for Photoshop... its fun trying to play CS with it tho. :D