Back 4 Blood from Turtle Rock Studios

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Back 4 Blood- Official Tunnels of Terror Launch Trailer

Tunnels of Terror DLC expansion launches April 12th on all formats...

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Not sure if going through sewer tunnels is what people want if this was the only game I owned I would play it again. They should if made a Carnival like Left for Dead.

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Tunnels 4 Terror is live

I wouldn't have bought it but I picked up the DLX edition at launch for early access.

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
POSTED: APRIL 12

Jesus Christ this DLC blows. It doesn't even add new campaign maps it's literally just these stupid hives you find in random campaign missions that you enter. Wtf is wrong with this company. Just make new campaign maps and we will be happy lol.

Ripskin

2[H]4U
POSTED: APRIL 12

Jesus Christ this DLC blows. It doesn't even add new campaign maps it's literally just these stupid hives you find in random campaign missions that you enter. Wtf is wrong with this company. Just make new campaign maps and we will be happy lol.

Sounds a lot like what happened to Evolve which is why I did not buy this. Sucks they still cant keep things going.

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
20220413010807_1.jpg

What a Hive entrace looks like the thing is it was right at the Safehouse at the End of the level on Chapter 3.2 so I didn't go in.
Bot Ai is alot better than I remember or they turned down recruit a bit.

FearTheCow

Supreme [H]ardness
Does the game still constantly throw a ridiculous amount of special enemies at you?