Any case can hold two 360mm rads to exhaust air outside the case?

xDiVolatilX

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello, I have a corsair 780t with 3 rads but I am entertaining the idea of another case again.

Are there any cases with TWO 360 radiator space on top or side panel? Not the front like I have now I noticed a case that had space for 2 on top anyone know the name of that case I wanted to check out It's design and specs.

Other than that, any clear side panel nice cases that I can have two 360mm rads exhausting air outside of the case? Other than the 011 which has the back and top 360 rad space with is the best option I have found so far.

Last edited:

rhkcommander959

Limp Gawd
Corsair had some too but any double rad top case will be spendy

I've worked on both the o11 and o11 xl, get the xl if you do. They're nice

vlad_8011

Limp Gawd

xDiVolatilX

[H]ard|Gawd
I love the first thermal take and the third lian LI you posted.
I just want to be able to have both 360 rads exhausting.
The lian LI comments say you can do the side and top because the side you can hide the radiator behind and only the fans show.
But I like the thermal take also just not sure If I can fit two 360s on side and top simultaneously. I need to know if it can do both at the same time not one or the other because the rads + fans stick out enough to interfere with each other? If I know I can do both I'll get the View 51 if not I'll consider the lianli.

Anyone have any input on this specific situation?

vlad_8011

Limp Gawd
I love the first thermal take and the third lian LI you posted.
I just want to be able to have both 360 rads exhausting.
The lian LI comments say you can do the side and top because the side you can hide the radiator behind and only the fans show.
But I like the thermal take also just not sure If I can fit two 360s on side and top simultaneously. I need to know if it can do both at the same time not one or the other because the rads + fans stick out enough to interfere with each other? If I know I can do both I'll get the View 51 if not I'll consider the lianli.

Anyone have any input on this specific situation?
Overall on thermaltake you can easily fit TRIPLE 480 but this is not the best case - acrylic side window, bad dust filters (these pass lot of dust inside), and cable management is hard. Nothing that can't get better with easy and cheap mods.
On lian Li its easier to work, and less to mod it's just buy-build-forget. You can also get additional ventilated front panel for Loan Li Dynamic for some more intake fans.
I recommend watching thermaltake page and look if there is something more in your taste.

xDiVolatilX

[H]ard|Gawd
Overall on thermaltake you can easily fit TRIPLE 480 but this is not the best case - acrylic side window, bad dust filters (these pass lot of dust inside), and cable management is hard. Nothing that can't get better with easy and cheap mods.
On lian Li its easier to work, and less to mod it's just buy-build-forget. You can also get additional ventilated front panel for Loan Li Dynamic for some more intake fans.
I recommend watching thermaltake page and look if there is something more in your taste.
The view 51 has a TP version which I believe is a tempered glass version. But I'm undecided because the fan situation on it is not good.
The thing about the lian LI is that EVERYONE and their granny has one, but for good reason. The price is nice too I think It's only 160 give or take. I'll have to think about this long and hard. Buying a case is actually a very difficult decision. So many considerations.