A "[H]ard" surface mouse pad?

Enigma

Gawd
I wish I could go back in time and buy like 100 of them...

Word to that... Had Rat Pad with the Q3 logo on it... if I could go back in time I would buy cases of them

€ 79,95 Jesus H That better be made of gold for that price... and the shipping .......

Is what it is really. But this is PC gaming and stuff being massively over priced is the nature of the beast and a point of the hobby now. If you want crazy pircing look into Artisan mouse pads from Japan. They are amazing but the cost is crazy high, even more so outside of Japan.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this

chockomonkey

[H]F Junkie
Been looking for a good hard mousepad and so I came across this thread. Absolutely blows my mind that you can't find one anymore! And all the good recommended ones are no longer being made. Seems like a glaring hole in the market just waiting for someone with more initiative than I ;)

brennok

[H]ard|Gawd
People seem to like the Steelseries that someone else mentioned earlier.

https://steelseries.com/gaming-mousepads/qck-hard

Also a quick search turned up the Glorious Helios though complaints about wearing down feet on the mouse is out there, seemed to buy a ton of youtubers at one point also so tough to possibly find a honest review.

chockomonkey

[H]F Junkie
People seem to like the Steelseries that someone else mentioned earlier.

https://steelseries.com/gaming-mousepads/qck-hard

Also a quick search turned up the Glorious Helios though complaints about wearing down feet on the mouse is out there, seemed to buy a ton of youtubers at one point also so tough to possibly find a honest review.
Thanks Mate. I will give this one a shot and see how it goes! My Func 1030 surface is getting rather long in the tooth =P

I was really hoping they were still around and could get another one.

DrezKill

Gawd
My Func 1030 surface is getting rather long in the tooth =P

I was really hoping they were still around and could get another one.
Yeah I was lucky to score two extra sets of surfaces for the 1030 several years ago (can't remember where I bought them from though). I kept one spare for myself, I gave another to a friend (I think as a birthday gift) who had especially worn out his 1030. I use both sides with my 1030, depending on what I am doing at the time, so that helped both sides last much longer than if I had just been using one side. And of course I use my RatPadz XT as well, so that has helped them all last longer. I haven't yet had to use my spare 1030 surface. I know it's just a matter of time though.