64GB PNY Attaché 2 USB 2.0 Flash Drive - $6.99

zombielando

Limp Gawd
It's an awesome price for 64GB of storage, would be great for plenty of emulator storage for a pi. Thanks Mezner.

Zepher

[H]ipster Replacement
How many days does it take to put 64GB of data on it?

ccityinstaller

Supreme [H]ardness

SixFootDuo

Supreme [H]ardness
Forgot to mention if you buy Microcenter thumbdrives and they go bad they have a life time warranty. I've replaced one already that was nearly two years old.

I'm using one of those micro 64gb USB 3.0 drives that were around $23 at Xmas.

Vatican

Weaksauce
I am glad you have had good luck with these. I have had nothing but issues with the MC USB 3.0 drives. They are slow' and Windows is picky about seeing them. I use them in only Intel based USB ports and have had the same results on several systems.

What speeds do you usually get? I'm getting 120mb/s during transfers and had no issues thus far. As someone else mentioned though, you can easily exchange these if they go faulty.

Slystealth

Gawd
OMG DO NOT ORDER THESE , TERRIBLE TERRIBLE. I HAD OVER A DOZEN FAIL ON ME! THEY ARE SUPER NOTORIOUS FOR FAILING UNDER A WEEK! JUST A WARNING IS THE REASON I AM TALKING ALL CAPS!

Gorilla

Supreme [H]ardness
Did it really? I ordered a PNY 64 gb usb 3.0 flash drive for like 12 bucks a few months back from tigerdirect. I doubt this was a pricing error. Strange.

Their email to me said they ran out of stock and would not be getting more. Everyone on slickdeals thinks it was probably a mistake and this is just TD pulling the same old crap.

Slystealth

Gawd
Good , your ordered got canceled , these are crappy thumbdrives and not worth time/money